Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to go to a seafood restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Did the chinese restaurant avoid relegation on the final day
    skin of their teeth, bb, relied on other results going their way.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There will be no more nasty foreign food allowed under the New World Order, i. French and Italian, fine. Anything brown or yellow, no chance.
    French food can also get to fúck, imo.

apart from their bread, cheese, butter and maybe flamiche.

oh, and their beer and wine...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hear him! Hear him! Eating foreign muck served to us by evil-smelling brown and yellow types with dreadful hygiene is what got us into this mess in the first place. Probably.
    Of course it will ne necessary for members of the People’s Committee to remain familiar with the wily culinary plotting of our eastern foes. As such, vendors of such items as kebabs, pork balls and ribs and meat madras will be allowed to sell to entitled personnel.

I intend to have chefs from Vietnam, Szechuan, Istanbul and Delhi in chains, I mean employed, at my dacha.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    no more kebabs for you, b
    Well that will obviously depend on the swarthiness of the Captain Kirk serving me. If he's reasonably light-skinned and doesn't look like he's recently had sex with a farmyard animal, I may be prepared to grant him my custom.

Excuse me. What of the cassoulet, the œufs en meurette, the tartare, the omelette jambon fromage cuit baveuse, thé confit de canard avec des frites au graisse d’oie, thé salade de pieds de cochon aux truffes, THÉ WELSH ROYALE for all love?

Of course it will ne necessary for members of the People’s Committee to remain familiar with the wily culinary plotting of our eastern foes. As such, vendors of such items as kebabs, pork balls and ribs and meat madras will be allowed to sell to entitled personnel.

I intend to have chefs from Vietnam, Szechuan, Istanbul and Delhi in chains, I mean employed, at my dacha.
    Of course. To defeat one's enemy, one must know them - and eat their food.

You'll need to keep a close eye on the Szechuan fella, though. To make sure he's not slipping some bat into your dinner on the sly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course. To defeat one's enemy, one must know them - and eat their food.

You'll need to keep a close eye on the Szechuan fella, though. To make sure he's not slipping some bat into your dinner on the sly.
    Talking of bats, we haven’t seen bats around here for about three years - and this spring we’ve got loads of the little ****ers.

The bats are on the march, b.

Talking of bats, we haven’t seen bats around here for about three years - and this spring we’ve got loads of the little ****ers.

The bats are on the march, b.
    'Rise of the Planet of the Bats' imo

"Get your stinking claws off me, you damn dirty bat!'

What about those moules you get in that buttery garlic sauce with frites pretty much the length of the Bay of Biscay - crack cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    What about those moules you get in that buttery garlic sauce with frites pretty much the length of the Bay of Biscay - crack cocaine
    The mariniere. Good call h.