Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About time all this clapping *******s stopped isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    With the Croydon facelift and the velour leisure pants? Not for me, h. I prefer little bit the chinawoman.
    Whenever I see a woman in velour leisure pants, I assume she has a sexually transmitted disease - or at the very least rampant thrush.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What's she going to say? "You're all a bunch of dribbling spastics who'd clap an AIDS virus if someone slapped an NHS logo on it. Sometimes I'm ashamed to have to be Queen of some of you retards."
    No, because she isn't a sour faced **** who finds something to moan about all the time
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What's she going to say? "You're all a bunch of dribbling spastics who'd clap an AIDS virus if someone slapped an NHS logo on it. Sometimes I'm ashamed to have to be Queen of some of you retards."
    Are you suggesting Her Majesty would use one her addresses to say something she didn't really believe b? One day your proclaiming that her speeches display a preternatural, clairvoyant even, connection with her subjects and now you're suggesting she's actually just a lying, disingenuous old çunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    When did you turn into such a sour old çunt then Goats?
    He moved to Sweden. Only to discover it was full of Allans, and run by a bunch of women

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    run by a bunch of women
    And great big çunt ugly lesbians at that!