Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About time all this clapping *******s stopped isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    one family, and only one family, near us do it every week.

he's a pharmacist, she's a nurse...
    Hopefully it'll stop if we get some dodgy weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, I strongly suspect it's one of those phenomena that are less widespread than the media would have you believe. I don't know of any member of my family who've had it happen where they live, for instance.
    The first time it happened the wind was in the south and we could hear it coming from the council estate.

Layabout, lefty scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Nauseating.
    If you don't like it I suggest you stay inside, put the telly up and ignore it... set of moaning tossers on here now
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    If you don't like it I suggest you stay inside, put the telly up and ignore it... set of moaning tossers on here now
    Says the Yorkshireman

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Nauseating.
    When did you turn into such a sour old çunt then Goats? I went out last night to see what the fuss was about and after about thirty seconds the sound of clapping, whistling and shouting was resounding around the whole village .. it crescendod into something quite raucous.

Anyway, Her Majesty said she likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The first time it happened the wind was in the south and we could hear it coming from the council estate.

Layabout, lefty scum.
    You may not have noticed, C, but there's a fairly valid reason why many people aren't at work atm.

And isn't the clapping at 8pm or something? You can't really complain that a chap back in his own home by 8pm must be some wastrel layabout.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    You may not have noticed, C, but there's a fairly valid reason why many people aren't at work atm.

And isn't the clapping at 8pm or something? You can't really complain that a chap back in his own home by 8pm must be some wastrel layabout.
    Oh I didn’t mean because of the clapping, g. I was just describing all council tenants as layabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh I didn’t mean because of the clapping, g. I was just describing all council tenants as layabouts.
    Council house tarts are the best though c. Pure filth

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Council house tarts are the best though c. Pure filth
    With the Croydon facelift and the velour leisure pants? Not for me, h. I prefer little bit the chinawoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    When did you turn into such a sour old çunt then Goats? I went out last night to see what the fuss was about and after about thirty seconds the sound of clapping, whistling and shouting was resounding around the whole village .. it crescendod into something quite raucous.

Anyway, Her Majesty said she likes it.
    What's she going to say? "You're all a bunch of dribbling spastics who'd clap an AIDS virus if someone slapped an NHS logo on it. Sometimes I'm ashamed to have to be Queen of some of you retards."