Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: About time all this clapping *******s stopped isn’t it?

About time all this clapping *******s stopped isn’t it?

Nauseating.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Nauseating.
    Did you see the pictures of hundreds of drooling halfwits crowding together on Westminster Bridge to do their virtue-signalling? All as the same coppers who think they can dictate what groceries you buy stood by and did fúck all, of course.

Nauseating.
    Let them have their moment in the sun, bgs. Once this is over they'll soon be forgotten again.

Still, it won't stop the left lobbying to try to leverage a monstrous pay rise for the 'frontline NHS workers'.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you see the pictures of hundreds of drooling halfwits crowding together on Westminster Bridge to do their virtue-signalling? All as the same coppers who think they can dictate what groceries you buy stood by and did fúck all, of course.
    Yeah, ****ing idiotic. Why has this clapping **** become a weekly thing? It was a bit embarrassing the first time, now it’s just getting worse and becoming more of a spectacle every week. I don’t get it. Firemen put their lives in danger regularly and nobody makes a fuss. It’s their ****ing job!

Yeah, ****ing idiotic. Why has this clapping **** become a weekly thing? It was a bit embarrassing the first time, now it’s just getting worse and becoming more of a spectacle every week. I don’t get it. Fireman put their lives in danger regularly and nobody makes a fuss. It’s their ****ing job!
    it is to mask the weekly testing of the 5G network. Do keep up.

#tinfoilhat
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    it is to mask the weekly testing of the 5G network. Do keep up.

#tinfoilhat
    I think that’s one of my favourite conspiracy theories ever

Yeah, ****ing idiotic. Why has this clapping **** become a weekly thing? It was a bit embarrassing the first time, now it’s just getting worse and becoming more of a spectacle every week. I don’t get it. Firemen put their lives in danger regularly and nobody makes a fuss. It’s their ****ing job!
    To be fair, I strongly suspect it's one of those phenomena that are less widespread than the media would have you believe. I don't know of any member of my family who've had it happen where they live, for instance.

To be fair, I strongly suspect it's one of those phenomena that are less widespread than the media would have you believe. I don't know of any member of my family who've had it happen where they live, for instance.
    one family, and only one family, near us do it every week.

he's a pharmacist, she's a nurse...

My mum and dad have been doing it My youngest sister stopped after the first time so I’ll stay in contact with her.

I think that’s one of my favourite conspiracy theories ever
    Yes, I hope we remember the next time we're all tempted to snigger about Africans eating cow dung to ward off the bad AIDS or whatever that Eamonn Holmes went on national telly at one point and suggested that 5G might be causing Coronavirus.