Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SleepWIMB

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My 4 year old has been waking up at 05:30 for the past three weeks and he in turn wakes up the baby. It’s already light outside at that time so nobody can drift back off to sleep. Nightmare.
    5.30am isn't particularly early, bgm. Most decent people should at least be considering wakefulness at 5.30 imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    5.30am isn't particularly early, bgm. Most decent people should at least be considering wakefulness at 5.30 imo.
    5.30am is still the night before, b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    word, la.

anywon who considers awakening before 7am on a regular basis is a wrong un
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I must admit I find it to be one of the bitterest ironies of growing older that, while you are constantly knackered, you can't do lie-ins anymore. My body wakes me up at about five every morning, I then half doze until 6 and then I get up.

The one upside is that I now can do restorative 25-minute afternoon naps.

I must admit I find it to be one of the bitterest ironies of growing older that, while you are constantly knackered, you can't do lie-ins anymore. My body wakes me up at about five every morning, I then half doze until 6 and then I get up.

Hear him! Hear him! There have been times recently when i get in from my run and realise it’s not yet quite 6 a.m. Which feels odd.

Although recently I have had a really odd sleeping pattern. Not matter how early/late I go to sleep I am always wide awake at 3am for about an hour and then sleep really deeply until about 7 (and then snooze for at least an hour until my alarm goes off)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There comes a point during a decent coke-fuelled weekend where only a complete knock out will serve. That point would generally come at around the 72 hour mark.
    On crack comedowns in Columbia, all I had was this hard aniseedy spirit called aguadiente.