Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SleepWIMB

SleepWIMB

It is just me or is it impossible to get a good night's sleep at the moment. I did a 14 hour day yesterday had a couple of brandies and nodded off about midnight. By 0400, I was wide awake again and had no joy getting back to sleep. This is the fourth time this week - really annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    It is just me or is it impossible to get a good night's sleep at the moment. I did a 14 hour day yesterday had a couple of brandies and nodded off about midnight. By 0400, I was wide awake again and had no joy getting back to sleep. This is the fourth time this week - really annoying!
    sorry to hear that, ti.

my advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

One used to be able to buy sleeping pills off tinternet. Good for relaxing at the end of a coke binge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One used to be able to buy sleeping pills off tinternet. Good for relaxing at the end of a coke binge.
    Yes, the cheeky half a Valium at 4 in the morning used to be a bit of a lifesaver when it came to getting off to sleep.

Good for relaxing at the end of a coke binge.

www.comparethestrain.ca/effect/sleepy/

that's yer choice of medicine following heavy use of stimulants, sc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

My 4 year old has been waking up at 05:30 for the past three weeks and he in turn wakes up the baby. It’s already light outside at that time so nobody can drift back off to sleep. Nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    My 4 year old has been waking up at 05:30 for the past three weeks and he in turn wakes up the baby. It’s already light outside at that time so nobody can drift back off to sleep. Nightmare.
    young kids getting up very early, eh?

we've all been through it, so, you have no sympathy from me, bgs

I remember my daughter used to wake up at 5am at the weekend, not during the week, I'd get up with her and she'd be back asleep by 8am. the litttle shít :fume:

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    www.comparethestrain.ca/effect/sleepy/

that's yer choice of medicine following heavy use of stimulants, sc
    There comes a point during a decent coke-fuelled weekend where only a complete knock out will serve. That point would generally come at around the 72 hour mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, the cheeky half a Valium at 4 in the morning used to be a bit of a lifesaver when it came to getting off to sleep.
    Zopiclone. That's the boy. Hideously addictive, apparently. Never addicted me.

Honestly, people are just fúcking feeble. One of v's friends was recently sent to rehab for cocaine addiction. THERE IS NO PHYSICAL ADDICTION TO COCAINE! Grrrr. It's all just attention seeking.

Zopiclone. That's the boy. Hideously addictive, apparently. Never addicted me.

Honestly, people are just fúcking feeble. One of v's friends was recently sent to rehab for cocaine addiction. THERE IS NO PHYSICAL ADDICTION TO COCAINE! Grrrr. It's all just attention seeking.
    Yes, the notion of psychological addiction has long been used as a handy excuse for being weak, I'm afraid.
    No, you're not 'addicted' to cocaine/shopping/sex/gambling, you just like doing it too much and don't actually want to stop despite the negative consequences it's having on your life. That's not 'addiction', it's you being a twát.
    If there aren't actual, physical withdrawal symptoms when you stop doing it, you weren't addicted to it.