Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Word on the street (if there was anyone) is another 3 weeks of lockdown

Word on the street (if there was anyone) is another 3 weeks of lockdown

The experts/government are fúckíng this up big time imo. Thousands of companies will go bust with millions on the dole, this has probably happened already but this will add to it hugely. Why not let people back to work and keep the old'uns in lockdown?

Go to work. Fúck the NHS. Save jobs.

PS. I can't see the NHS being overrun now, it's never been better equiped to deal with shít like this.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    The experts/government are fúckíng this up big time imo. Thousands of companies will go bust with millions on the dole, this has probably happened already but this will add to it hugely. Why not let people back to work and keep the old'uns in lockdown?

Go to work. Fúck the NHS. Save jobs.

PS. I can't see the NHS being overrun now, it's never been better equiped to deal with shít like this.
    Forecast was 250k deaths if they did nothing, I think that answers why they are scared ****less, and the NHS could never cope with numbers like that no matter how well equiped they are
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Forecast was 250k deaths if they did nothing, I think that answers why they are scared ****less, and the NHS could never cope with numbers like that no matter how well equiped they are
    Oh don't get me wrong I didn't agree with the original lockdown but I understood the reasons behind it and without a doubt it's helped massivley. But I'm convinced another 3 weeks of total lockdown is a total fúck up. Maybe they'll allow certain folks to go back work, we'll see.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    This forecast. Was it issued by Professor of Facts Neil Ferguson, who forecast a bazillion deaths from Swine flu (actual deaths 400) and numptytrillion deaths from Mad Cow Disease (actual deaths 2).

Book learning ****ers. Don’t trust anyone who’s been to university. Lazy ****s regurgitating utter bilge because that’s easier than earning an honest living.

Word c, word. I'm just putting my spanners and faeces covered plunger down to give

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This forecast. Was it issued by Professor of Facts Neil Ferguson, who forecast a bazillion deaths from Swine flu (actual deaths 400) and numptytrillion deaths from Mad Cow Disease (actual deaths 2).

Book learning ****ers. Don’t trust anyone who’s been to university. Lazy ****s regurgitating utter bilge because that’s easier than earning an honest living.
    you a hug ..

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    you a hug ..
    Honestly, it’s starting to piss me off. Everywhere I turn there’s a so-called expert spouting the absolute truth, which quickly turns out to be absolute *******s. These children need to find out that you can learn more in 10 minutes between the thighs of an obese woman than in 5 years at university.

I'm fairly sure more than two cows died, C. I distinctly remember some BJP opposition MP saying India should take all our mad cows to stop them being murdered by the evil British govt.

We had “experts” forecasting that we’d have reached capacity in our hospitals a couple of weeks ago and we haven’t come close. The less extreme measures and gradual increase in capacity has worked with the bonus of building up a nice bit of immunity (however long it lasts) within the population.