Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Daytime telly review

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It sounds ace. I'm working, sadly.

Some questions:
    1/ Where is your government-mandated exercise period?
    2/ What are you training the ponies to do? Is it tricks? Please say it's tricks.
    Yes, poor v is labouring away. There's literally nothing I can do as manufacturers are all shut down and, with car dealerships forced to close, customers aren't bothering anyway.

I'm getting a run in most days. Some days it's hard to find the time though. Just off for one now actually.

Ha! No, they must be taught to walk nicely on a lead rein, to obey voice commands, that sort of thing. Also to trust us and not be scared of things - which involves doing things like waving a plastic bag in their faces to get them used to the idea that although it's scary, nothing bad will happen. It's all pretty dangerous stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    The idiot box is your friend in these dark times. Just avoid the news!
    I'm just not feeling it, b.

I was delighted the other day to see that an Indiana Jones movie was just starting - it seemed to me that absolute ideal thing for a bank holiday evening... but I soon lost interest

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, poor v is labouring away. There's literally nothing I can do as manufacturers are all shut down and, with car dealerships forced to close, customers aren't bothering anyway.

I'm getting a run in most days. Some days it's hard to find the time though. Just off for one now actually.

Ha! No, they must be taught to walk nicely on a lead rein, to obey voice commands, that sort of thing. Also to trust us and not be scared of things - which involves doing things like waving a plastic bag in their faces to get them used to the idea that although it's scary, nothing bad will happen. It's all pretty dangerous stuff.
    So you're tormenting the poor beasts? Shocking seens.

Thankfully, both g and I are working. I think I'd find it intolerable to be working if she weren't - and vice versa probably. We just go off to different parts of the house and ignore one another for most of the day.

Now I think of it, I was in a fitting room next to him when I was having my final fitting for my wedding suit. I remember texting Sir Charlie about it and musing on whether he got a discount.

Can two dwarves bang and have normal kids or do they invariably come out wrong?
    I think it might depend on whether they are disproportionate or proportionate - I read that somewhere anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think it might depend on whether they are disproportionate or proportionate - I read that somewhere anyway
    Aren't proportionate ones midgets rather than dwarves?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm just not feeling it, b.

I was delighted the other day to see that an Indiana Jones movie was just starting - it seemed to me that absolute ideal thing for a bank holiday evening... but I soon lost interest
    The first one is always worth watching but the rest are crap. The one with 007 in it is truly awful. Connery becomes a parody of himself with his exaggerated lisp. It was charming in the 60's Sean but ffs just pack it in man!
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Aren't proportionate ones midgets rather than dwarves?
    I thought so but according to a quick check on Wikipedia they can both be part of the same condition or something. I've been dealing with a watch story all day, my ability to read English may have suffered