Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So then, The Quiz...watching that, whether guilty or not, no way...

So then, The Quiz...watching that, whether guilty or not, no way...

...could any sane jury have convicted them on such threadbare, tampered-with and manufactured evidence.

I guess it was only a drama but painted a far different picture than the Bashir documentary back in 2003. MB does like to stitch-up his subjects somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    ...could any sane jury have convicted them on such threadbare, tampered-with and manufactured evidence.

I guess it was only a drama but painted a far different picture than the Bashir documentary back in 2003. MB does like to stitch-up his subjects somewhat.
    So you are judging this on a drama that didn't show everything.. this was the convicted insurance fraudster Major Ingram
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So you are judging this on a drama that didn't show everything.. this was the convicted insurance fraudster Major Ingram
    That's right, I'm judging it on 'The Quiz'. Clearly showed well beyond reasonable doubt on the drama. In the real world, coughs attributed to Tecwan Whatsit have now been proven by sonic scientist expert types to have originated from a different source.

As for the insurance fraud, failing to declare a previous claim was what he was found guilty of. One could argue that the bankruptcy fallout, loss of career and earnings had a major (no pun intended) influence on the Ingram's post-millionaire behavior.
    Last edited by dismalswamp; 04-16-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    That's right, I'm judging it on 'The Quiz'. Clearly showed well beyond reasonable doubt on the drama. In the real world, coughs attributed to Tecwan Whatsit have now been proven by sonic scientist expert types to have originated from a different source.

As for the insurance fraud, failing to declare a previous claim was what he was found guilty of. One could argue that the bankruptcy fallout, loss of career and earnings had a major (no pun intended) influence on the Ingram's post-millionaire behavior.
    He was found guilty of the insurance fraud before WWTBAM. He is as guilty as hell, no way would anyone have done what he did when he obviously had no idea of the answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He was found guilty of the insurance fraud before WWTBAM. He is as guilty as hell, no way would anyone have done what he did when he obviously had no idea of the answers.
    You seem very sure of these ‘facts’, p. Did you hear about them from ganpati?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Rafa Benitez is the facts man imo. And you are the fax man. See what I did there C, very clever imo
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I heard them from Chris T on the radio this morning, the Quiz drama missed huge parts of the whole incident out to put doubt in people's minds about their guilt or not

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Rafa Benitez is the facts man imo. And you are the fax man. See what I did there C, very clever imo
    Nicely done bb.