Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Confessionwimb.. I couldn’t give a flying fark about Football right now

Confessionwimb.. I couldn’t give a flying fark about Football right now

I think it may be driven by the desperation of club bloggers regurgitating stuff from yesteryear
    together with the irrelevance of transfer gossip click bait.
    The rumours of clubs playing behind closed doors for 18 months can only serve to materialise
    as reduced sponsorship deals and potentially, a few clubs hitting the bricks.
    Football seems like a world away..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think it may be driven by the desperation of club bloggers regurgitating stuff from yesteryear
    The rumours of clubs playing behind closed doors for 18 months can only serve to materialise
    it's the gallon of premium lager and a curry I miss most about football matches, 7s
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Ever since top flight football dissapeared up it's own arrogant arsé I've been wishing some sort of massive crisis/collapse although not really this way. It's always píssed me off how it seems immune to the financial problems effecting every other type of business. Not any more
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

AFTV will be a cooking show / gaming channel by the time we’re back