Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Can someone please explain how the nutters link 5G to CV? Genuine question.

Can someone please explain how the nutters link 5G to CV? Genuine question.

I need to know the basics for something I'm about to write but can't be arsed to go there.

If anyone does know and can explain in 2-3 sentences, it would actually be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I need to know the basics for something I'm about to write but can't be arsed to go there.

If anyone does know and can explain in 2-3 sentences, it would actually be appreciated.
    an amalgam of all sorts of fruitcakeness

https://fullfact.org/online/5g-and-c...theories-came/
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Filed away with the Space is fake and dinosaurs aren’t real psychos imo

-

I do like the end of the world lads ie

Locusts invasions
    Earthquakes
    Krakatoa erupting
    Yellowstone pulsing
    Wicked storms
    Coronavirus
    Australia pretty much burnt to a crisp
    KFC shut

It’s all adding up imo

Not for one second suggesting that Corona and 5G are linked, as that would be somewhat preposterous, but i will jump to the defense of Mr Eamon Holmes, when he all said was that questioning the state narrative was a perfectly valid thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    Not for one second suggesting that Corona and 5G are linked, as that would be somewhat preposterous, but i will jump to the defense of Mr Eamon Holmes, when he all said was that questioning the state narrative was a perfectly valid thing to do.
    You can posit that such scrutiny is a good thing without regurgitating infantile conspirass drivel d.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

I can explain it easilly, this virus is quite new, and 5G is also quite new. One didn't exist before so now their timing is a perfect to rationalise what is happening. Then the stories will spiral out of control.

Also you will always get such and such predicted this 100/50/20/10 years ago. Normally fake Nostsdamus type waffle but this time it's Bill Gates.