Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A few questions

A few questions

is PPE flavour of the moment?
    Last week it was moaning about people going to beaches.

Has there been any actual images from a UK hospital in crisis? Like the scenes you see in Italy and Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Has there been any actual images from a UK hospital in crisis? Like the scenes you see in Italy and Spain?
    Apparently, only left-wing-activist-type clinical workers are witnessing a 'dangerous lack of PPE'.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Plenty of PPE available unless you’re a Labour member, apparently. In which case you suffer miraculous PPE blindness.

There are plenty of ICU beds available and A&E is empty.

The only real downside is all the cancer patients dying unnecessarily because their operations have been cancelled. But obviously it’s worth a few extra deaths so we can all have a massive panic for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Plenty of PPE available unless you’re a Labour member, apparently. In which case you suffer miraculous PPE blindness.

There are plenty of ICU beds available and A&E is empty.

The only real downside is all the cancer patients dying unnecessarily because their operations have been cancelled. But obviously it’s worth a few extra deaths so we can all have a massive panic for no good reason.
    Getting bored of all this now.

I read more people died in Italy last year Jan to March than this year

In fairness this didn’t really get started until March, did it? I suspect when you add April numbers in it will look a bit different. Still, it’s a few thousand (tragic) extra deads. It’s not a ****in apocalypse.

https://www.euromomo.eu/

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In fairness this didn’t really get started until March, did it? I suspect when you add April numbers in it will look a bit different. Still, it’s a few thousand (tragic) extra deads. It’s not a ****in apocalypse.
    Nah it also included part of April too. And it was
    Still higher I need to find it.

What we will never know is how many more people would have died if the measures that have been put in place hadn't been actioned. It almost certainly has stopped the NHS breaking. There obviously is a lack of PPE getting to the front line and mistakes have obviously been made. But as usual it is turned into a political thread.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

End this lockdown madness NOW

In a serological pilot study, German virologist Hendrick Streeck comes to the interim result that the lethality of Covid19 is at 0.37% and the mortality (based on the total population) at 0.06%. These values are about ten times lower than those of the WHO and about five times lower than those of Johns Hopkins University.

A Danish study with 1500 blood donors found that the lethality of Covid19 is only 1.6 per thousand, i.e. more than 20 times lower than originally assumed by the WHO and thus in the range of a strong (pandemic) influenza. At the same time Denmark has decided to reopen schools and kindergartens next week.

A serological study in the US state of Colorado comes to the preliminary conclusion that the lethality of Covid19 has been overestimated by a factor of 5 to a factor of 20 and is likely to be in the range between normal and pandemic influenza.

A study conducted by the Medical University of Vienna concluded that the age and risk profile of Covid19 deaths is similar to normal mortality.

So what you are saying, with you rather compelling sources d, is that

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    In a serological pilot study, German virologist Hendrick Streeck comes to the interim result that the lethality of Covid19 is at 0.37% and the mortality (based on the total population) at 0.06%. These values are about ten times lower than those of the WHO and about five times lower than those of Johns Hopkins University.

A Danish study with 1500 blood donors found that the lethality of Covid19 is only 1.6 per thousand, i.e. more than 20 times lower than originally assumed by the WHO and thus in the range of a strong (pandemic) influenza. At the same time Denmark has decided to reopen schools and kindergartens next week.

A serological study in the US state of Colorado comes to the preliminary conclusion that the lethality of Covid19 has been overestimated by a factor of 5 to a factor of 20 and is likely to be in the range between normal and pandemic influenza.

A study conducted by the Medical University of Vienna concluded that the age and risk profile of Covid19 deaths is similar to normal mortality.
    mankind suddenly seems to have developed an inordinately long and very bendy pénis with which it has decided to brutally fúck itself up the arse, not to mention their children and their children's children?

One thing though. Take Italy if you will. Why aren't they burying enormous numbers of their citizens every flu season?