Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Hera ya go, B. Muzzies being blamed for the virus in India.

Hera ya go, B. Muzzies being blamed for the virus in India.

Glw says she spend much of lockdown arguing with the staff* that the virus wasn't started by Muzzies and that they shouldn't stopn buying vegetables because they'd heard that Muzzies were deliberately spitting on them to kill Hindus as part of a Virus jihad.

Guardian at last get up to speed at the exact time 6 or 7 plane loads of Brits get flown back.

Anyway, I thought I'd post this to cheer B up, and let him wallow in his national pride and racial hatred. After all, with no horse saving in his credit account, his Tory Brexiter ways mean he'll be re-incarnated as a slug, Septic or Sperzer.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...pread-in-india

*Who all thought she was great. In a hotel that normally only has Indians, off the tourist track in Jaipur, she's a sexy gori (white girl) speaking Hindi. But they were all like no, we heard it on whatsapp so it must be true.

I despair. Indira should have put every single Hindutva fascist up against the wall when she had the chance.
    Last edited by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult; 04-14-2020 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Forgot link.