week.

Ganpati willing everyone else gets back safe and sound on the next round of flights.

All Brits everywhere. All humans everywhere.

She had to get police and hospital permission to get the taxi to Delhi from Jaipur for 6+ hrs.

She'd used a mate's address in Delhi to say she was there, not Jaipur, as the flights were Delhi-based Brits only.

Gets to the airport. But after checking in, 5 people incl. her are told they're not booked, despite all having the confirmation emails from the govt on their phones.

One lady had to get back for her husband who now has it. So please say a prayer for them, what with it being Easter Sunday an' all.

One of the worst 15 mins of my life. Then she rings up to say they've put her in Upper Class as Virgin call it, with a proper bed. Slept like a log, apparently.

Almost like Ganpati magic works, eh, Herbs? That helping our mate become the master chef of the streets to feed the locked down homeless for free gets you good karma and a first class upgrade for free.*

#YouCantLockDownLove

*All flights were £581. I hope Virgin didn't charge our govt extra for the business and upper class seats. But if they did, can I just thank the fiscally prudent tax payers like B for being so generous and coughing up for her. Ever come to one of our parties and you can have free drugs all night, mate. Much appreciated.

BIG LOVE EVERYONE.

HAPPY EASTER.

Ganpati bless all of you - YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY, RELIEVED AND GRATEFUL I AM.

Jai Shree Ganesh.