Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The Pride lot must be seething

The Pride lot must be seething

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-52214965

First their marches get cancelled and now this

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-52214965

First their marches get cancelled and now this
    I wondered what the hell that was all about T ...there are 2 on my door , and the kids counted 400 plus whilst out on our nightly get out of the house drive

i am genuinely so glad we have got the rainbow back off of those ****s

All kids love drawing rainbows, but the pictures are spoiled with the queer rights overtones whenever you see one.
    Each to their own but rainbows are not sole property of you bumders.

Quote Originally Posted by dismalswamp View Post
    All kids love drawing rainbows, but the pictures are spoiled with the queer rights overtones whenever you see one.
    Each to their own but rainbows are not sole property of you bumders.
    But it was always for our bumder brethren. You think Bungle, George and Zippy were straight?

According to google, the first Gay pride was in 1970. Rainbow tv started in 1972. And "The rainbow flag was popularized as a symbol of the gay community by San Francisco artist Gilbert Baker in 1978."

So imo, they had a march, Bungle, George and Zippy were there and decided to make a telly prog celebrating it. Some gay Yank saw it when on his hols here and went back to San Fran and started using it cos he liked the idea of Zippy's fellatio chastity belt.

Still, in Ledakh in Indian Tibet in '94, I saw a full circle rainbow around the sun and another partial one around that. Dem's pwoppa rainbows, see? Not these naff arches you get in the west.