Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Rest in peace Kenny Daglish...another victim of this hideous virus

Rest in peace Kenny Daglish...another victim of this hideous virus

Oh , whats that? He is in hospital for a non related condition and has no symptoms?
    Rip all the same
    Don't tell me I'm still on this feckin island!

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Oh , whats that? He is in hospital for a non related condition and has no symptoms?
    Rip all the same
    Had a tear in my eye for a minute you cheeky little rascal! This is not a good time to be going anywhere near a hospital unless you already have the lurgy.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Had a tear in my eye for a minute you cheeky little rascal! This is not a good time to be going anywhere near a hospital unless you already have the lurgy.
    Hola bueno...have you been doing a good job isolating? You're a smoker i assume? Its like the bad aids to smokers i would imagine?

Hola bueno...have you been doing a good job isolating? You're a smoker i assume? Its like the bad aids to smokers i would imagine?
    I've been doing the stuck indoors bit since October when I folded my little firm. Only smoke at the pub so I wouldn't really say I'm a smoker. This virus holds no fears for me I do miss the pub though
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Rip all the same
    He's just worried that the Scousers will be given the title even though the season didn't get completed. If he goes now, no-one else won LFC a title in his lifetime.

So I'm surprised he doesn't wait for the footie to resume so them mawkish lot can hold a minute's silence every game all season.