Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Awimb gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'll love it, la. Absolutely everyone in it is awful. It also contains one of the few suicides that has ever made me laugh out loud.
    imagine working at a place where not losing a limb, that day, is a bonus.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    imagine working at a place where not losing a limb, that day, is a bonus.
    There were a lot of limb-deficient people. Mind you, I was more fascinated by the toothlessness of one of his 'husbands' (and why he was interviewed shirtless, of course). The whole thing was so implausible and yet factual enough to make any fiction writer just give up.

There were a lot of limb-deficient people. Mind you, I was more fascinated by the toothlessness of one of his 'husbands' (and why he was interviewed shirtless, of course). The whole thing was so implausible and yet factual enough to make any fiction writer just give up.
    Indeed.

It is filled with incredibly ridicules people. But then I thought, you know, Americans...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Indeed.

It is filled with incredibly ridicules people. But then I thought, you know, Americans...
    Do you think any of these zoos had HR managers? Because you'd have thought that the whole 'Sleeping with the staff/people getting things bitten off/random gunfire' thing would keep you pretty busy.

Do you think any of these zoos had HR managers? Because you'd have thought that the whole 'Sleeping with the staff/people getting things bitten off/random gunfire' thing would keep you pretty busy.
    none of them looked particularly organised, tbh.

I think the practice of employing the vulnerable / junkies / ex-cons / the terminally stupid tells you all you need to know about their employee relations strategies.