'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Hope it actually gets an ICU and ventilator. #prayforawimb
    Good Friday, init?

Have you not noticed? All the straight worker types all log in at 9am and leave at 5pm when they're meant to be working. They don't give a fück about us the rest of the time.

Is this how it works now? You get a middle class wage as long as you get up at 7 to log on to Awimb at 9?

I almost wish I hadn't been a dosser and been straight like them.

Almost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS5bxk89gQg

I wonder if they know they can access AWIMB on their phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Good Friday, init?

Have you not noticed? All the straight worker types all log in at 9am and leave at 5pm when they're meant to be working. They don't give a fück about us the rest of the time.

Is this how it works now? You get a middle class wage as long as you get up at 7 to log on to Awimb at 9?

I almost wish I hadn't been a dosser and been straight like them.

Almost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS5bxk89gQg
    True words GG. I just thought with everyone jerking from home the Good Friday thing wouldn't make any odds. (tbh honest I'd forgot it was GF)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I wonder if they know they can access AWIMB on their phones.
    It's annoying, though.

I wish Chris++ would make an app.

What freaks me a bit is that there are some in lockdown. They have their missus and kids around them all the time. They can't go to the game or out shopping of a weekend. Yet at 5pm they still log off and ignore us.

It's like the only reason Tories like B reply to me is that the work they do if even more boring than me. Depressing, imo.

If being a modern British worker means pîssing about on other websites for most of the day, why not find a better one?

Agree that 'wimbing from the mobile is almost impossible (maybe I'm just a techno-spaz)

The last bit - find a better website, team or job?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Hope it actually gets an ICU and ventilator. #prayforawimb
    Sorry bb, I’m finding life far too busy since I retired. There’s ponies to be looked after and shelves to be nailed to the wall, ffs! Loads and loads of jobs. I was considering a part time job but I’ve no time for all that nonsense.

With the mobile version are you guys seeing the newer mobile format?

Because u can switch this to the normal desktop mode.

at the bottom of the Forums page you have an option to select the old AWIMB desktop version. Or u can just click any message and right at the bottom is the desktop option too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sorry bb, I’m finding life far too busy since I retired. There’s ponies to be looked after and shelves to be nailed to the wall, ffs! Loads and loads of jobs. I was considering a part time job but I’ve no time for all that nonsense.
    That's why I mentioned B, not you, C. Lord Buddha himself has karmically redeemed you for looking after the horsies, like Ashoka looking down at the battlefield of his greatest victory, renouncing violence and converting the whole sub-continent to Buddhism.

But as someone who only lurked at night for years, I have noticed you've been spending much less time here, pre-lockdown, since the eight hooves arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    With the mobile version are you guys seeing the newer mobile format?

Because u can switch this to the normal desktop mode.

at the bottom of the Forums page you have an option to select the old AWIMB desktop version. Or u can just click any message and right at the bottom is the desktop option too.
    Too confusing. I just don't use Awimb if I'm not on a desktop.