Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Awimb gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Sorry bb, I’m finding life far too busy since I retired. There’s ponies to be looked after and shelves to be nailed to the wall, ffs! Loads and loads of jobs. I was considering a part time job but I’ve no time for all that nonsense.
    Congrats on your retirement, it sounds awful (apart from the lil horses bit )
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Too confusing. I just don't use Awimb if I'm not on a desktop.
    Agree totally. Also, T you Williams every post, is that from a mobile or just on purpose? I can never reply to a post on the phone like I can on my lappy.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Lol ok....

Yeah all my posts are from my phone.

During the day I’m using my work laptop which connects to my work server so they can see if I access AWIMB.

Too risky...what if someone hacks AWIMB, gets my work ip and reports me. Could lose my job...I gamble but them is some high stakes I can’t afford.

I can click reply lol

Just don’t...always thought if I understood the flow of the thread then everyone else would.

I can amend this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    It's annoying, though.

I wish Chris++ would make an app.

What freaks me a bit is that there are some in lockdown. They have their missus and kids around them all the time. They can't go to the game or out shopping of a weekend. Yet at 5pm they still log off and ignore us.

It's like the only reason Tories like B reply to me is that the work they do if even more boring than me. Depressing, imo.

If being a modern British worker means pîssing about on other websites for most of the day, why not find a better one?
    It's all about Tiger King, GG, and you have to watch it in the evening or later. Also, the less sober you are the better. It's not really a daytime thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    It's all about Tiger King, GG, and you have to watch it in the evening or later. Also, the less sober you are the better. It's not really a daytime thing.
    I am so looking forward to watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I am so looking forward to watching it
    You'll love it, la. Absolutely everyone in it is awful. It also contains one of the few suicides that has ever made me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You'll love it, la. Absolutely everyone in it is awful. It also contains one of the few suicides that has ever made me laugh out loud.
    That's as good a recommendation as it gets b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's as good a recommendation as it gets b
    There's just so much in it, la. From cats to catamites.