Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Air Conditioning wimb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Air Conditioning wimb

Will be purchasing one this weekend but just wanted to check if anyone has one they can recommend?

I’m looking at the Portable Air Con units.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Will be purchasing one this weekend but just wanted to check if anyone has one they can recommend?

I’m looking at the Portable Air Con units.
    In my experience they’re horrifically loud and exude a zéphyr of cool air with as much force as a mouse’s fart, t.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In my experience they’re horrifically loud and exude a zéphyr of cool air with as much force as a mouse’s fart, t.
    To be fair, though, you were using one while the central heating was still set to 25 degrees, weren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    To be fair, though, you were using one while the central heating was still set to 25 degrees, weren't you?
    I used to have some in the office before we got the proper job installed. Waste of time imo.

I used to have some in the office before we got the proper job installed. Waste of time imo.
    Yes, I've heard as much, to be fair. It's basically just a heat exchanger and a pump, isn't it, so size presumably is the most significant factor in their effectiveness.

Word C. Either have one properly installed or don't bother.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Word, sc.

15,000 BTUs of go home
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Thanks guys...

Yeah unfortunately I work from home and the last few summers have been unbearable as my apartment can gain +8 degrees over the outside temp.

It’s more to cool the place down while I get about my business.

-

I think Air Con is going to be a thriving business over the next few years ie with more people transfer to wfh.