Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have Ocado coming later. Are they doing anything weird with the deliveries like

I have Ocado coming later. Are they doing anything weird with the deliveries like

turning up in hazmat suits? or we have stand there akwardly at the door trying to avoid each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    turning up in hazmat suits? or we have stand there akwardly at the door trying to avoid each other.
    I think they knock on your door and run away - they have been taking advice from 13-year-olds from the 1970s

How the fúck do you keep getting these deliveries P? Did you register as an 85 year old wheelchair bound woman
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    How the fúck do you keep getting these deliveries P? Did you register as an 85 year old wheelchair bound woman
    I was a smart pass member previously so they changed it to let you have a slot easier, it's still quite hit and miss.

Standing around a supermarket car park queuing to get in with loads of people doesn't seem good to me. I hate queuing at the best of times so standing there watching a bunch of precious people with masks and condesending looks is more than I can deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I think they knock on your door and run away - they have been taking advice from 13-year-olds from the 1970s
    Ah knock down ginger Gosh that sounds like a proper hate crime right there.

I was a smart pass member previously so they changed it to let you have a slot easier, it's still quite hit and miss.

Standing around a supermarket car park queuing to get in with loads of people doesn't seem good to me. I hate queuing at the best of times so standing there watching a bunch of precious people with masks and condesending looks is more than I can deal with.
    Yes must admit I will not be joining any Covid Conga lines during all this bollox. I can see the queue outside Waitrose from my front room window which is handy except that there always is one. Went to Lidls last Monday week in the afternoon, no queue and about 15 shoppers in there. It were great lad

No the just put the bags down on your doorstep and **** off smartish.

They’ve stopped delivering bottled water, the ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

The Wine Society - having previously shown cowardice in the face of the enemy and stopped deliveries - finally delivered me a case of their claret last night. Clearly they got an absolute savaging from their members (me included) and have lost millions in revenue to their rivals who stayed open. Gobshítes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

does that include tonic water? I have some of them on order.

does that include tonic water? I have some of them on order.
    Due to Tesco's 'Only 3 of the same items' horse****, it looks as though I'm going to have to go out and risk the bad AIDS in order to get tonic water this weekend. That or drink Negronis. Or mix gin with 7-Up.

Anyway. Fúck you Tesco!