Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Not happy....

Not happy....

Whilst the majority of the non-essential working people in thios country are now beiong paid not to work, I (as a contractor) have volunteered to carry on working for free. It is the right thing to do and will be of benefit in the long term, but I currently feel like a man who has fallen into a bucket of tits and come out sucking his own thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Whilst the majority of the non-essential working people in thios country are now beiong paid not to work, I (as a contractor) have volunteered to carry on working for free. It is the right thing to do and will be of benefit in the long term, but I currently feel like a man who has fallen into a bucket of tits and come out sucking his own thumb.
    Hmm.
    I am also confused. They reduced my pay but have given me a
    Bonus that more than covers the shortfall for a months. I feel erm diddled

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    Hard luck, ti but as you say it will hopefully pay dividends in the long run.

I do have to pick you up on your analogy, though. This bucket of tits - are they all detached from their original owners? I do rather prefer them attached to an actual women so the image disturbs me

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hard luck, ti but as you say it will hopefully pay dividends in the long run.

I do have to pick you up on your analogy, though. This bucket of tits - are they all detached from their original owners? I do rather prefer them attached to an actual women so the image disturbs me
    Sounds like something from all the crime shows i've been watching on Sky. This is the first warning sign.

also I will carry on with my gag that the Insider's job is trying to expose the Tobacco industry so not being paid for this is still worth his while.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sounds like something from all the crime shows i've been watching on Sky. This is the first warning sign.

also I will carry on with my gag that the Insider's job is trying to expose the Tobacco industry so not being paid for this is still worth his while.
    It's a good gag, p - keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by luis anaconda View Post
    hard luck, ti but as you say it will hopefully pay dividends in the long run.

I do have to pick you up on your analogy, though. This bucket of tits - are they all detached from their original owners? i do rather prefer them attached to an actual women so the image disturbs me
    This is transphobic hate speech!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This is transphobic hate speech!!!!
    I'm in Germany, b - we can get away with this sort of thing (it is terrible grammar though, for which I apologise)