Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Home office preparing for a tighter lockdown from Thursday onwards

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    you would.
    We need the pic! In her office attire if possible. You know, heels, stockings, glasses etc
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

you would.
    This is no way to speak of your wife P. I mean, I know we all would, most of us have, but let's show her a little respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    proletariat a garden c. That won't fool my mensheviks for a moment when they arrive to pay you out.

Are those sweet little ponies OK btw?
    That’s the back paddock, h. The gardens are complete,y different.

They are very well, thank you. Losing their winter coats now, so they’re having lots of grooming.

Once this is all over I’d love you to come and meet them. You could take a look at the bath, as well - it seems to be draining quite slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

They are very well, thank you. Losing their winter coats now, so they’re having lots of grooming.

Once this is all over I’d love you to come and meet them. You could take a look at the bath, as well - it seems to be draining quite slowly.
    Plunge the hell out of that mofo C. I'll pop round and do it if you like. I fúcking love plunging, can't wait until my sink needs doing again.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

And I would be honoured to come c. I'll give your heating system a thorough health check too and give your wife's plumbing a damn good seeing to ( she doesn't go in for all this hair removal nonsense does he?)

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    This is no way to speak of your wife P. I mean, I know we all would, most of us have, but let's show her a little respect.
    Saves me a job
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Should they attempt this, now is the time to resist. The lockdown is killing people, we should be out and about creating immunity.
    ****s.

No going out, even for exercise. No shopping trips unless really essential. Stay in doors..... this is for the BH weekend
    Does tin foil count? I need to get some to create a hat. Hopefully it will protect me from the 5G laser-beams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Does tin foil count? I need to get some to create a hat. Hopefully it will protect me from the 5G laser-beams.
    Can't you prescribe yourself some - should be allowed if it is for medical reasons