Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A pretty compelling argument here.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You don't need to go to those lengths. Just push him down some stairs or whatever.
    This thread has gone very sinister very quickly. Poor M's dad
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    This thread has gone very sinister very quickly. Poor M's dad
    Oh, I'm not saying he should! I'm just saying what I'd do if I wanted to kill an elderly relative in the current circs.

I said we'd eventually turn this into an excuse for persecuting the Jews! It's a cast-iron law.

Out of interest, where do the commie kikes come into the equation? They're the ones you've really got to watch out for.
    But before Jez, we never really used to do that sort of thing here. We always went for the Papists. And that's one part of our Reformation exceptionalism I fully support. Like the fact that putting the word of God over artistic frippery is why we have no Mozart or Caravaggio, but do have Shakespeare and Austin.

I say we burn a few papists to see whether that defeats the virus, like the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    But before Jez, we never really used to do that sort of thing here. We always went for the Papists. And that's one part of our Reformation exceptionalism I fully support. Like the fact that putting the word of God over artistic frippery is why we have no Mozart or Caravaggio, but do have Shakespeare and Austin.

I say we burn a few papists to see whether that defeats the virus, like the good old days.
    We definitely did do that here. Clifford's Tower, St Hugh of Lincoln. The only reason they didn't get done over during the Black Death here was because they'd been kicked out in 1290 and not allowed back until Cromwell's Protectorate. Some blamed the French for the 1665 plague, but generally the papists didn't get blamed for plagues. Other things, yes (Titus Oates, etc), but not plague.

Oh, I'm not saying he should! I'm just saying what I'd do if I wanted to kill an elderly relative in the current circs.
    Great as in leaving no evidence but not guaranteed. You could end up with the disaster of just a broken hip. Although that would mean hospital and the inevitable Corona death. OK I'm on board, it's pure genius
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

We definitely did do that here. Clifford's Tower, St Hugh of Lincoln. The only reason they didn't get done over during the Black Death here was because they'd been kicked out in 1290 and not allowed back until Cromwell's Protectorate. Some blamed the French for the 1665 plague, but generally the papists didn't get blamed for plagues. Other things, yes (Titus Oates, etc), but not plague.
    On this, I note that the Jewish Chronicle has just gone tits up. Doubtless this is all part of the fiendish Jewish plot - allaying our suspicions while they get on with reducing us all to mindless drones with their vaccines.

I said we'd eventually turn this into an excuse for persecuting the Jews! It's a cast-iron law.

Out of interest, where do the commie kikes come into the equation? They're the ones you've really got to watch out for.
    https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zioni...sus_Bolshevism

The Gasmeister Churchill's view on those chaps.

I've just realised that this will probably see Anderson's test career end without a send-off.
    I was going to mention that in the list but didn't want to consider it