Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best premier league goals 2018/19 on Sky

Best premier league goals 2018/19 on Sky

Loads of awful goals against Arsenal. I’m having a proper good moan at all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Loads of awful goals against Arsenal. I’m having a proper good moan at all of them
    Always good to keep a sense of normality, JT

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always good to keep a sense of normality, JT
    I found myself watching the Aus vs SA series yesterday. I had to stop because it was making me sad and nostalgic for the before time.

Before we needlessy plunged ourselves into abject, irretrievable penury b or

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I found myself watching the Aus vs SA series yesterday. I had to stop because it was making me sad and nostalgic for the before time.
    before we sacked Wenger?

Which one? Have to say I missing cricket more than football at the moment. Possibly because we are ****, admittedly

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    before we sacked Wenger?
    The before time, h. When we could go outside; go to pubs and restaurants and touch each other (not like that). Do you realise that the last meal I had out was an abjectly poor club sandwich in a shítty hotel in Gaydon? The chicken had clearly come straight out of the fridge and they served it with bacon-flavoured crisps, ffs! It was abominable, but I'd sexually molest an alligator to be able to do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Which one? Have to say I missing cricket more than football at the moment. Possibly because we are ****, admittedly
    The one that was on just before this all kicked off.

I'm really quite depressed about the lack of a cricket season. I was pretty much ignoring the football anyway, so didn't care about that stopping, but an entire summer without test cricket just seems inhuman.

The before time, h. When we could go outside; go to pubs and restaurants and touch each other (not like that). Do you realise that the last meal I had out was an abjectly poor club sandwich in a shítty hotel in Gaydon? The chicken had clearly come straight out of the fridge and they served it with bacon-flavoured crisps, ffs! It was abominable, but I'd sexually molest an alligator to be able to do that now.
    You're on to a movie there B. 'The Before Time' It will become the new BC. On a lighter note (I think) I haven't had a fag for 3 weeks. Do they go off?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Gaydon :childishchuckle:
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    You're on to a movie there B. 'The Before Time' It will become the new BC. On a lighter note (I think) I haven't had a fag for 3 weeks. Do they go off?
    One day, bb, we who survive the plague shall dandle our PPE-clad younglings on our knees and tell them tales of the Before Time. Going on aeroplanes, shaking hands, packing ourselves into tube trains to go tnto 'Lon-Don'. They shan't believe us, of course. They'll dismiss these as the ramblings of fanciful dotards. Then they'll book us in for our appointment to be turned into Soylent Green.