Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best premier league goals 2018/19 on Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    viciously authoritarian state that currently has a million muslims in concentration camps has just been parroted unquestioningly by our supposedly progressive media.

It's genuinely disgraceful.
    Whenever I flip sides in the political spectrum I am quickly confused b. I thought herding muslims into, shall we say, containment facilities was a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Whenever I flip sides in the political spectrum I am quickly confused b. I thought herding muslims into, shall we say, containment facilities was a good thing.
    It's not the policy I object to so much as our media's hypocrisy about it. So much as mention Rotherham et al and they'll happily brand you a Tommy Robinson-loving white supremacist. But China sticks a million muslims in camps and they collectively cop a blind'un.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wood could find a way to get injured even during lockdown imo.

But it's just painful to think that Lord's is just going to sit there all summer with no cricket happening. That the sound of leather on willow won't be heard anywhere in the country. Madness!

The fúcking Chinese are going to pay, la. You mark my words.
    If only B, if only. We've got a great chance to pull together and fúck these communist bat fingering ****s out the window in the after world. I bet we don't though. We'll soon forget and keep buying all their electrical crap and illegle cheap rip-offs
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Always good to keep a sense of normality, JT
    I’d almost forgotten how bad a defender Bellerin was, even before the injury. The highlight was a Firmino goal at Anfield. Mainly featuring Xhaka and Torreria, with Mustafi and Sokratis in supporting roles.