Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Best premier league goals 2018/19 on Sky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Which one? Have to say I missing cricket more than football at the moment. Possibly because we are ****, admittedly
    The one that was on just before this all kicked off.

I'm really quite depressed about the lack of a cricket season. I was pretty much ignoring the football anyway, so didn't care about that stopping, but an entire summer without test cricket just seems inhuman.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The one that was on just before this all kicked off.

I'm really quite depressed about the lack of a cricket season. I was pretty much ignoring the football anyway, so didn't care about that stopping, but an entire summer without test cricket just seems inhuman.
    Particularly as we have a potentially exciting team emerging. Losing a year of Ben Stokes in his prime Wood and Archer together potentially (ok that is fanciful). An opening pair who can actually lay a platform for Root.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Particularly as we have a potentially exciting team emerging. Losing a year of Ben Stokes in his prime Wood and Archer together potentially (ok that is fanciful). An opening pair who can actually lay a platform for Root.
    Wood could find a way to get injured even during lockdown imo.

But it's just painful to think that Lord's is just going to sit there all summer with no cricket happening. That the sound of leather on willow won't be heard anywhere in the country. Madness!

The fúcking Chinese are going to pay, la. You mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Wood could find a way to get injured even during lockdown imo.

But it's just painful to think that Lord's is just going to sit there all summer with no cricket happening. That the sound of leather on willow won't be heard anywhere in the country. Madness!

The fúcking Chinese are going to pay, la. You mark my words.
    If only B, if only. We've got a great chance to pull together and fúck these communist bat fingering ****s out the window in the after world. I bet we don't though. We'll soon forget and keep buying all their electrical crap and illegle cheap rip-offs
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'