Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd keep a wary eye on that serpent Gove if I was Boz. He'll be slithering into the

I'd keep a wary eye on that serpent Gove if I was Boz. He'll be slithering into the

ICU to unplug the ventilator.

It's curious how when any leader, be it tin-pot dictator or democratically elected Premier or President, the pattern of information dispersal is practically the same.

The initial admission to hospital is just for a few tests - nothing to worry about. Next, just being kept overnight for observation, still no cause for concern. Next, just a little oxygen, but not really necessary. Then the life support machine gets wheeled out but don't worry, he is being tended by the best doctors in the world.

I hope he survives and finds happiness with his new kid and partner. Don't think we'll see him at the podium again

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    ICU to unplug the ventilator.

It's curious how when any leader, be it tin-pot dictator or democratically elected Premier or President, the pattern of information dispersal is practically the same.

The initial admission to hospital is just for a few tests - nothing to worry about. Next, just being kept overnight for observation, still no cause for concern. Next, just a little oxygen, but not really necessary. Then the life support machine gets wheeled out but don't worry, he is being tended by the best doctors in the world.

I hope he survives and finds happiness with his new kid and partner. Don't think we'll see him at the podium again
    This is the slickest Intelligentsia coup in world history. Wait until we all try to get on with our lives and get back to work. Every virus death will be blamed on Trump and they will shut it down again and again. You are going to have to defy the government and all the snoops and citizen spies. It's East Germany. They are already censoring social media of dissent. Cops around here are starting to arrest those who do heinous activities like ... walk in a park that the government has closed. Who knew rocks and trees spread the virus. Such nonsense is a test as to what they can enact and receive easy compliance. More will follow. You are now a social ingrate and worthy of shunning if you don't wear a mask. Next it will be the proper mask and those wearing a non official mask will be shunned and cast out.

Prediction: In order to travel in society you will be required to produce at any time proof that you have the virus anti-body. Non production will result in detainment. To make it easy they will mark you with a chip or a tattoo or something so that they can surveil the masses with millions of CCTV. Non identified 'protectors of the state' will mingle in those crowds to remove and detain for re-education those without the mark. All for the health and well being of the public don't you know.

Insurrection and civil war my friend. Don't worry, well stocked with ammo here. Well stocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    This is the slickest Intelligentsia coup in world history. Wait until we all try to get on with our lives and get back to work. Every virus death will be blamed on Trump and they will shut it down again and again. You are going to have to defy the government and all the snoops and citizen spies. It's East Germany. They are already censoring social media of dissent. Cops around here are starting to arrest those who do heinous activities like ... walk in a park that the government has closed. Who knew rocks and trees spread the virus. Such nonsense is a test as to what they can enact and receive easy compliance. More will follow. You are now a social ingrate and worthy of shunning if you don't wear a mask. Next it will be the proper mask and those wearing a non official mask will be shunned and cast out.

Prediction: In order to travel in society you will be required to produce at any time proof that you have the virus anti-body. Non production will result in detainment. To make it easy they will mark you with a chip or a tattoo or something so that they can surveil the masses with millions of CCTV. Non identified 'protectors of the state' will mingle in those crowds to remove and detain for re-education those without the mark. All for the health and well being of the public don't you know.

Insurrection and civil war my friend. Don't worry, well stocked with ammo here. Well stocked.
    Hello Chief
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Serpent Gove = Sir Hiss from Robin Hood

Might watch that this weekend imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Serpent Gove = Sir Hiss from Robin Hood

Might watch that this weekend imo
    It's starting......

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...is-vaccinated/

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    You were queuing at your nearest gun store the other day, weren’t you Chief?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    How's lockdown life in Surrey going?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    How's lockdown life in Surrey going?
    Tolerable at best. I resigned 3 days before Boris shut the pubs. On gardening leave until mid-June when I start my new job, hopefully in person. 90 days off on full pay and I can do f*ck all - life isn’t fair.

How’s Krautland? Assume you are on full lockdown as well?

I seem to recall you once telling me you never had alcohol at home. I’m guessing that has changed

Tolerable at best. I resigned 3 days before Boris shut the pubs. On gardening leave until mid-June when I start my new job, hopefully in person. 90 days off on full pay and I can do f*ck all - life isn’t fair.

How’s Krautland? Assume you are on full lockdown as well?

I seem to recall you once telling me you never had alcohol at home. I’m guessing that has changed
    Oo - bad timing. Not full lockdown here. Still able to go into the office which keeps me sane. But yeah - the empties at home are piling up a bit. Cheers

That's for newbies, WES. I am always well prepared, but if I need something I just give Jesse or Tiny a ring at Razorback Armory and they put it on my account. I usually pick up after hours or they run it by.

p.s. Tiny isn't really all that tiny if you get my drift.