Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'd keep a wary eye on that serpent Gove if I was Boz. He'll be slithering into the

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    That's for newbies, WES. I am always well prepared, but if I need something I just give Jesse or Tiny a ring at Razorback Armory and they put it on my account. I usually pick up after hours or they run it by.

p.s. Tiny isn't really all that tiny if you get my drift.
    Man can't even own a piece here Chief. And we are forced to drive around in silly little eco friendly Euro Jeeps.

If you're gonna take it to the man you've got to me doing it in a 6 litre pickup - at least!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Man can't even own a piece here Chief. And we are forced to drive around in silly little eco friendly Euro Jeeps.

If you're gonna take it to the man you've got to me doing it in a 6 litre pickup - at least!
    Nah, too old to take it to the man. Besides the MAN, the local man, is Chief Brian a good friend of mine. I'm all about home defense, hunting and having some laughs at the range. Because, you know, when you're family is in danger and seconds count help is minutes away.