Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris in Intensive Care

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So it's ok for AWIMb to take the piss out of practically every famous person that might have caught Covid-19 etc, but heaven help us if someon makes any comment about Boris FFS, grow up, he's not dead. He doesn't deserve any more sympathy than anyone else that has caught it
    Why would you object to an outbreak of finer feelings? Do you lack the facility for empathy, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I love how the Leicester players see Paddy’s run, and know what Dennis is going to do, and can’t do a ****ing thing about it.
    What a day

Why would you object to an outbreak of finer feelings? Do you lack the facility for empathy, or something?
    I feel sorry for everyone who has caught it, I'm not going OTT on feeling sorry for Boris
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I feel sorry for everyone who has caught it, I'm not going OTT on feeling sorry for Boris
    Maybe we should all go OTT to the same level as we putting in to the NHS staff lovefest?

Must be annoying be Boris right now. You'd love to go to a private hospital but obviously he can't in his position.

A perfectly reasonable view. I'm just suggesting that policing others' feelings is a bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    What a day
    Your hangover

Your hangover
    I tend to forget that when I think back in the day

A perfectly reasonable view. I'm just suggesting that policing others' feelings is a bit off.
    I was policing the person who was policing other people's views/feelings

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Maybe we should all go OTT to the same level as we putting in to the NHS staff lovefest?

Must be annoying be Boris right now. You'd love to go to a private hospital but obviously he can't in his position.
    He does seem to have his own medical team rather than the hospitals

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I tend to forget that when I think back in the day
    A couple of pints at half time perked you up a bit.