Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks this Duffy thing sounds a bit far-fetched?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This displays a worrying familiarity with her oeuvre, la. Almost... obsessive, in fact.
    um, er, Wikipedia, b. Would though. I wonder if Uncle Josef still has that cellar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the 35 year old has bravely waived her anonymity...

the 35 year old narcissist... imo
    To be fair, I suspect the poor girl believes it. It sounds to me like she had a Force-10 nervy b with psychotic episode and/or fugue state and has invented this delusion to explain it all.

And it sounds as though some unscrupulous headshrinker has encouraged the delusion to the point where it's fixed in her mind.

At the risk of sounding rather cynical and ghastly I believe she also recently

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the 35 year old has bravely waived her anonymity...

the 35 year old narcissist... imo
    released a song.

Was she any good by the way? There was an Australian fellow back in the 70's who went under the stagename Duffy too and I had no reason the believe they were not one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    released a song.

Was she any good by the way? There was an Australian fellow back in the 70's who went under the stagename Duffy too and I had no reason the believe they were not one and the same.
    There's only one Duffy H and that is the great Stephen 'Tin Tin'
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

released a song.

She was pretty 'meh'. Rode the Winehouse wave when everyone was signing souly/bluesy white female vocalists.

Did a Coke ad on a bicycle, I think. Welsh.

She was pretty 'meh'. Rode the Winehouse wave when everyone was signing souly/bluesy white female vocalists.

Have you any recollection of the Duffy I remember? Definitely Aussie, looked a bit like Ziggy, think he wore pointed ears and I'm sure had an appearance on Russell Harty. There is not the merest sniff of him on google

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    There's only one Duffy H and that is the great Stephen 'Tin Tin'
    A first class Popsmith bb and no error

All this came out, of course, when she lost her place in the heart of the Brighton defence

Have you any recollection of the Duffy I remember? Definitely Aussie, looked a bit like Ziggy, think he wore pointed ears and I'm sure had an appearance on Russell Harty. There is not the merest sniff of him on google
    It rings ne'er a bell with me, I'm afraid. You might have imagined him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    All this came out, of course, when she lost her place in the heart of the Brighton defence
    Bullied the fúck out of Lacazette, istr...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”