Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one who thinks this Duffy thing sounds a bit far-fetched?

Am I the only one who thinks this Duffy thing sounds a bit far-fetched?

I think we all see that she is probably mentally ill, triggered by her generation's total inability to cope with a loss of fame. The Flack woman, for example, preferred to kill herself rather than accept her time in the limelight was over.

You don't keep something like that to yourself for ten years. I'm calling búllshít on her foxy ass
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    You don't keep something like that to yourself for ten years. I'm calling búllshít on her foxy ass
    My suspicions are aroused by the lack of detail or corroboration. How did this mysterious raper smuggle her away from her friends at this birthday? How did he get her out of the country? As I understand it, it's not as easy as you might think to smuggle drugged songstresses past immigration control.
    Also, why did he feel the need to go elsewhere? Wasn't this just an unnecessary complication to his plans? And she was drugged for four weeks in her own house and nobody saw or visited her?

And he just let her go after four weeks,did he? He didn't worry that she might go to the police or identify him, just 'Ta-ra, Duffy. Soz about the whole kidnap, sex-trafficking, rape and imprisonment thing'?

Nah. Not buying it. She's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My suspicions are aroused by the lack of detail or corroboration. How did this mysterious raper smuggle her away from her friends at this birthday? How did he get her out of the country? As I understand it, it's not as easy as you might think to smuggle drugged songstresses past immigration control.
    Also, why did he feel the need to go elsewhere? Wasn't this just an unnecessary complication to his plans? And she was drugged for four weeks in her own house and nobody saw or visited her?

And he just let her go after four weeks,did he? He didn't worry that she might go to the police or identify him, just 'Ta-ra, Duffy. Soz about the whole kidnap, sex-trafficking, rape and imprisonment thing'?

Yeah more holes in her story than a Wenger 2007 onwards defence imo. And if any of it was true he would have killed her once he'd had his fill, otherwise he'd be as mad as she is.

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My suspicions are aroused by the lack of detail or corroboration. How did this mysterious raper smuggle her away from her friends at this birthday? How did he get her out of the country?
    By Rockferry?

As I understand it, it's not as easy as you might think to smuggle drugged songstresses past immigration control.

And he just let her go after four weeks,did he?
    Presumably she was begging him for Mercy

He didn't worry that she might go to the police or identify him, just 'Ta-ra, Duffy. Soz about the whole kidnap, sex-trafficking, rape and imprisonment thing'?

that's all I've got. Sorry to Rain on your Parade

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    This displays a worrying familiarity with her oeuvre, la. Almost... obsessive, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Yeah more holes in her story than a Wenger 2007 onwards defence imo. And if any of it was true he would have killed her once he'd had his fill, otherwise he'd be as mad as she is.
    And four weeks? I'd have thought even a crazed sex case would get bored after a week.

the 35 year old has bravely waived her anonymity...

the 35 year old narcissist... imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    These Mercy lyrics:

You got me begging you for mercy
    Why won't you release me
    You got me begging you for mercy
    Why won't you release me
    I said release me

What came first, the abduction or the song