Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whenever Her Majesty connects with her nation as she did last night, one of my great

Whenever Her Majesty connects with her nation as she did last night, one of my great

pleasures is watching on social media as the anti-monarchists tug in rage and frustration at their tiny, withered members while spouting drivel about solid gold palaces and 'never worked a day in her life'.

Their impotent fury at the knowledge that she can reach her subjects with an almost clairvoyant level of understanding while they will always continue to be treated as the ingrates, freaks and malcontents that they are is truly joyous.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    pleasures is watching on social media as the anti-monarchists tug in rage and frustration at their tiny, withered members while spouting drivel about solid gold palaces and 'never worked a day in her life'.

Their impotent fury at the knowledge that she can reach her subjects with an almost clairvoyant level of understanding while they will always continue to be treated as the ingrates, freaks and malcontents that they are is truly joyous.
    And of course the same feral crowd are tugging even more enthusiastically in the hope that their Prime Minister might be dying.

The Left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And of course the same feral crowd are tugging even more enthusiastically in the hope that their Prime Minister might be dying.

The Left.
    Don't want him dead. Just want him out of action à la Chamberlain 1940. There are better Tories to be leading us atm. Ken Clarke would be ideal if he were a bit younger. Even wee Willy Hague is a more unifying figure than the mendacious, sexually-incontinent fückwit.

As with WSC in 1940, we need a Tory from the backbenches who can call out the failures of the current regime. One with a fresh slate that the public see as above climbing the greasy pole.

{Though just to be clear, I do want Jez and all the Corbynistas dead.}

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Don't want him dead. Just want him out of action à la Chamberlain 1940. There are better Tories to be leading us atm. Ken Clarke would be ideal if he were a bit younger. Even wee Willy Hague is a more unifying figure than the mendacious, sexually-incontinent fückwit.

As with WSC in 1940, we need a Tory from the backbenches who can call out the failures of the current regime. One with a fresh slate that the public see as above climbing the greasy pole.

{Though just to be clear, I do want Jez and all the Corbynistas dead.}
    Yes, Clarke. The failed, flatulent Euro-federalist is definitely the man to bring us all together. Not the man who recently won the biggest electoral majority the Tory party has seen since Thatcher and whose government is currently polling at 52%.

One of my pleasures on such an occasions is seeing even the most spiteful

misanthropes, who usually pour their vile derision on anyone else's beliefs, suddenly reduced to being oily royal toadies simply because the daft old Sloane managed to read some uninspiring platitudes from an autocue for three minutes. Even Alistair Campbell's at it now.

Ordinary folk show their appreciation of front line NHS staff with a little collective applause and they are repellent virtue signallers. The old Qunt mentions it and suddenly she's clairvoyant.

I think yer fat blond monkey's farked b. A friend of a friends mum is a cleaner in that hospital. Reckon's he'd be on a ventilator if they had a spare one.

Yes, Clarke. The failed, flatulent Euro-federalist is definitely the man to bring us all together. Not the man who recently won the biggest electoral majority the Tory party has seen since Thatcher and whose government is currently polling at 52%.
    Dear God, despite the virus you lot really are incapable of seeing anything except through the prism of Brexit, aren't you?

A health secretary who was later probably the most successful Chancellor of my life {cleared up Lamont's ERM mess without causing another crash} might be slightly more helpful than a PM who is congenitally incapable of telling the truth.

The poll figures simply tell you that he's been up against a dead Corbyn and a party obsessed with its own navel for 4 months. No opposition, a country desperate to believe in her leaders and still 48% would rather vote for a donkey as long as its not wearing a blue rosette.

If Blair had been in this situation in 1997/8, you'd have mocked him for only being on 52%. {His approval rating was around 90% despite actually having an opposition to oppose him.}

But if we want to talk about figures, your Brexit prism position shows that you're actually further from the nation's political centre of gravity than I am.

Notice the poll in the ST this week? When previously, most of the country wanted Brexit done and dusted by Dec 31, including all Brexiters and most remainers, now 75% want it delayed because they've realised this is slightly more important.

But not B and the other 25% fückwits. Who cares if we all die as long as we do so outside the EU? Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Dear God, despite the virus you lot really are incapable of seeing anything except through the prism of Brexit, aren't you?

A health secretary who was later probably the most successful Chancellor of my life {cleared up Lamont's ERM mess without causing another crash} might be slightly more helpful than a PM who is congenitally incapable of telling the truth.

The poll figures simply tell you that he's been up against a dead Corbyn and a party obsessed with its own navel for 4 months. No opposition, a country desperate to believe in her leaders and still 48% would rather vote for a donkey as long as its not wearing a blue rosette.

If Blair had been in this situation in 1997/8, you'd have mocked him for only being on 52%. {His approval rating was around 90% despite actually having an opposition to oppose him.}

But if we want to talk about figures, your Brexit prism position shows that you're actually further from the nation's political centre of gravity than I am.

Notice the poll in the ST this week? When previously, most of the country wanted Brexit done and dusted by Dec 31, including all Brexiters and most remainers, now 75% want it delayed because they've realised this is slightly more important.

But not B and the other 25% fückwits. Who cares if we all die as long as we do so outside the EU? Jeez.
    Intemperate language isn’t going to help the situation, g. I appreciate that we’re all under a great deal of strain at the moment, but let’s not forget our manners and our kindness to others, lest all be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Intemperate language isn’t going to help the situation, g. I appreciate that we’re all under a great deal of strain at the moment, but let’s not forget our manners and our kindness to others, lest all be lost.
    You never seem to propose civility and grace when your boyfriend is spitting vitriol in all directions c?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    You never seem to propose civility and grace when your boyfriend is spitting vitriol in all directions c?
    It's hilarious watching you get your knickers in a twist because I called you a 'semi-literate c@nt' (after you accused me of lying, btw), given that your entire schtick is hurling profoundly unpleasant abuse at people.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.