Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell you what I am bored of. People telling me we are all in this together,

Tell you what I am bored of. People telling me we are all in this together,

and those adverts on the radio/tv for supermarkets, banks, being all soft spoken and thanking people in the most simplified school teacher voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    and those adverts on the radio/tv for supermarkets, banks, being all soft spoken and thanking people in the most simplified school teacher voice.
    Don't worry Pat, when this blows over we'll soon be back to the selfish, pull the ladder up fúck you world we're all used to
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Don't worry Pat, when this blows over we'll soon be back to the selfish, pull the ladder up fúck you world we're all used to
    Thank god,

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    People with a spare room full of bog roll and enough pasta to feed an army simpering about 'togetherness' and 'being kind'. Fúck that. C@nts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People with a spare room full of bog roll and enough pasta to feed an army simpering about 'togetherness' and 'being kind'. Fúck that. C@nts.
    Yeah. Most of the people hanging out their windows clapping the NHS workers are the ones who bought up everything at the supermarkets while they’re all at work. Ridicules.

I was thinking about this yesterday - the toilet paper companies will make a killing at the moment but are going to be in **** (pun intended) as no one will need to buy any for six months once this has all ended

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I was thinking about this yesterday - the toilet paper companies will make a killing at the moment but are going to be in **** (pun intended) as no one will need to buy any for six months once this has all ended
    To be fair, I imagine they've factored the fact that people aren't actually going to be shítting any more than usual into their projections.

Unless there's a cholera outbreak, of course. I'm ruling nothing out.

To be fair, I imagine they've factored the fact that people aren't actually going to be shítting any more than usual into their projections.

Unless there's a cholera outbreak, of course. I'm ruling nothing out.
    I sitll think once we do go back to somewhat normal something else horrendous will happen like a big allan attack.
    they must be getting bored too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I sitll think once we do go back to somewhat normal something else horrendous will happen like a big allan attack.
    they must be getting bored too.
    It can't be easy to wage jihad when you're not allowed out.

It can't be easy to wage jihad when you're not allowed out.
    I have an image of a bloke swishing a knife about on london bridge but there is nobody there. just the sound of swishing and then he goes home.