Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we going a bit overboard with this nhs worship business? Aren't they just doing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    And you just know that the sort of wánkers who do go outside to clap are exactly the sort of c@nts who'll be taking note of which households aren't joining in and will probably be shaming them on Facebook groups as we speak.
    you are 100% spot on

I just read that exact thing on a local facegroup book. it's mainly for buying and selling things but this woman is going nuts about who didn't go outside in her road.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    you are 100% spot on

I just read that exact thing on a local facegroup book. it's mainly for buying and selling things but this woman is going nuts about who didn't go outside in her road.
    The upside of having incredibly low expectations of one's fellow humans, f, is that one spends a lot of time being proved correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    you are 100% spot on

Christ Tells you a lot about a **** like that if she's turned an optional show of appreciation in to a points scoring exercise.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'