Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we going a bit overboard with this nhs worship business? Aren't they just doing

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    you are 100% spot on

I just read that exact thing on a local facegroup book. it's mainly for buying and selling things but this woman is going nuts about who didn't go outside in her road.
    Christ Tells you a lot about a **** like that if she's turned an optional show of appreciation in to a points scoring exercise.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Christ Tells you a lot about a **** like that if she's turned an optional show of appreciation in to a points scoring exercise.
    People like that thrive in situations like this. It's just the excuse they need to stick their noses in other people's business and present themselves as paragons of virtue while rousing the mob against others.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Ah IUFG there you are, since my last drama, after telling them they couldn't cut my pay just like that they have given me a 4 day week with the same reduction however I've still not had a letter or agreed anything, and still carrying on with my full week.

75% of the office has been shoved on this Furlough in the meantime.
    Furlough - can only be by agreement.
    Changes to terms and conditions of employment - can only be by agreement,

If they (the company) do anything to you, this is a unilateral breach of your contract.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Furlough - can only be by agreement.
    Changes to terms and conditions of employment - can only be by agreement,

If they (the company) do anything to you, this is a unilateral breach of your contract.
    I am keeping all of these things up my sleeve should I need it, I do not wish to rock the boat currently.
    But I will if needed.