Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just read that they’ve put a whole region in China in lockdown again because a

Just read that they’ve put a whole region in China in lockdown again because a

Doctor showing no symptoms infected one of his patients. Surely this is the problem with the complete lockdown strategy? So few people will have had it that you’ll end up repeating this lockdown *******s all the time whenever there’s a chance of another outbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Doctor showing no symptoms infected one of his patients. Surely this is the problem with the complete lockdown strategy? So few people will have had it that you’ll end up repeating this lockdown *******s all the time whenever there’s a chance of another outbreak.
    They won't be able to stop it. So I have 3 potential outcomes I can think of.

Lock down until someone invents a vaccine (too long)
    We all find out most of us has had it already and sudddenly this will all vanish and told to get on with our normal lives,
    or just let everyone get on with it and let nature decide,

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Well, as far as I'm concerned, you had to try to slow it as no health system in the world could cope if you just let it run its natural course. The whole thing about containment is that you lengthen the outbreak but slow down the spread so the peak isn't as bad.

Not sure why anyone would want the health service to collapse by just letting prctically everyone get it at once
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar