Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: We've been sending money to one of our Delhi street mates, and he's making tea for

We've been sending money to one of our Delhi street mates, and he's making tea for

all the rickshaw drivers and beggars who have no income now there are no tourists.

Told mates online and they've sent him more.

He's now been able to get a big pot and loads of veg and is cooking them aloo gobi and beans and chapatis tonight.

I'm old mates with some of the rickshaw drivers he's been helping. He's a bloody good cook, actually. The Aloo Jeera him and Mukhesh made us in Kerala was the best Indian food I've ever eaten.

As a mate who just sent us £23 for him said, you can't lockdown love.

Jai Shree Ganesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    all the rickshaw drivers and beggars who have no income now there are no tourists.

Told mates online and they've sent him more.

He's now been able to get a big pot and loads of veg and is cooking them aloo gobi and beans and chapatis tonight.

I'm old mates with some of the rickshaw drivers he's been helping. He's a bloody good cook, actually. The Aloo Jeera him and Mukhesh made us in Kerala was the best Indian food I've ever eaten.

As a mate who just sent us £23 for him said, you can't lockdown love.

Jai Shree Ganesh.
    When this is all over Ganpz bring him over. We'll open a restaurant and make him a celebrity chef. Exploit the wee fecker and get rich .. TV rights, book, film ...all that shít.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    When this is all over Ganpz bring him over. We'll open a restaurant and make him a celebrity chef. Exploit the wee fecker and get rich .. TV rights, book, film ...all that shít.
    Wish we could, mate. He makes a ****ing mean aloo jeera. The Indian restaurants in the UK all say they need cooks. Cos all their kids become lawyers and doctors. Ironically, Priti Vay-Cünt's immigration rules will mean we won't have any more curry houses in a decade.

He's just sent me the photos of the 7 people he cooked for all eating on the streets. Chapatis and various veg curries. Looks lush. Already been sent £50-odd quid from 3 people that I've passed on to him and more to come later or tomorrow.

Those lads were on the streets with no income and no food, and now they've had tea and bread followed by a proper cooked meal. Some gave him a hand with the prep and cooking. All cooked on a wood fire he made on the street. So chuffed.

I like the idea of the tv deal. Monu's Munches on BBC2.