Something more befitting of his new epicness imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    All he needs is a green cloak and metal face plate and he’s Dr Doom imo

He needs a new name though...

Baron Von Orban
    Lord Marshall Orban
    Supreme Emperor Orban

Something more befitting of his new epicness imo
    I'm a big fan. Europe needs more tinpot dictators imo. It's been boring with all these interchangeable, badly-dressed tossers just doing the job in the hope of getting a cushy EU sinecure somewhere down the line. The Italians, Greeks or Spaniards need to get in on the act next. They're usually good for a bit of dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm a big fan. Europe needs more tinpot dictators imo. It's been boring with all these interchangeable, badly-dressed tossers just doing the job in the hope of getting a cushy EU sinecure somewhere down the line. The Italians, Greeks or Spaniards need to get in on the act next. They're usually good for a bit of dictatorship.
    Nah. Kraut dictators are the most fun. Also Ruskies.

I read a book review about Russia last year. The book said:

"At the outbreak of WW1, Russia banned vodka and hard alcohol. So the period 1914-17 was the only time in Russian history that the public were sober enough to realise how their leaders were treating them."

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Nah. Kraut dictators are the most fun. Also Ruskies.

I read a book review about Russia last year. The book said:

"At the outbreak of WW1, Russia banned vodka and hard alcohol. So the period 1914-17 was the only time in Russian history that the public were sober enough to realise how their leaders were treating them."
    Hmmm. They tend to take things a bit far. I prefer my dictators to keep the mass murder to a minimum and make up for it with fancy uniforms and general silliness.

Hmmm. They tend to take things a bit far. I prefer my dictators to keep the mass murder to a minimum and make up for it with fancy uniforms and general silliness.
    If you're gonna be goosesteppy you might as well do it properly.

My favourite was Idi Amin. In every other African country at that time, crocodiles were pushed to the verge of extinction. Yet in Uganda they thrived, cos he kept feeding his political opponents to them.

Who was that Central African chap who proclaimed himself emperor? He sounds a bit of a giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    If you're gonna be goosesteppy you might as well do it properly.

My favourite was Idi Amin. In every other African country at that time, crocodiles were pushed to the verge of extinction. Yet in Uganda they thrived, cos he kept feeding his political opponents to them.

Who was that Central African chap who proclaimed himself emperor? He sounds a bit of a giggle.
    Bokassa. He was widely believed to be an actual cannibal, bless him. The French (with their customary amorality when it comes to the quasi-imperial Francophonie chums) put him up in exile in Paris until 1986, when he somewhat rashly returned to the CAR and ended up on trial.
    Impressively, towards the end of his life he claimed to be the 13th apostle and to have secret meetings with the Pope (despite being in prison).

All in all, a quality dictator.

Bokassa. He was widely believed to be an actual cannibal, bless him. The French (with their customary amorality when it comes to the quasi-imperial Francophonie chums) put him up in exile in Paris until 1986, when he somewhat rashly returned to the CAR and ended up on trial.
    Impressively, towards the end of his life he claimed to be the 13th apostle and to have secret meetings with the Pope (despite being in prison).

All in all, a quality dictator.
    Yeah, that's what you want. Someone that proclaims himself a divine emperor and then munches his opponents. The Wops and Spicks don't come close to that. Stop being so Eurocentric, B. Our African brethren are head and shoulders above us when it comes to holy cannibalism.