Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: On a positive note....

On a positive note....

I've drunk five litre bottles of brandy since Friday and had to pop out this morning for two more xx

Quote Originally Posted by The Insider View Post
    I've drunk five litre bottles of brandy since Friday and had to pop out this morning for two more xx
    I’m pretty sure that makes you, well, dead, ti. Never mind, at least you can’t get the Chinese lung.

A long story, but technically I died on October 13th 1994, so really not bothered about myself. Mrs I is not well and the kids had it last week. **** knows what's next!

You are Kenny Sansom and I claim my five shillings!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You are Kenny Sansom and I claim my five shillings!
    Wrong. He drank Matteus Rosé.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Wrong. He drank Matteus Rosé.
    Only when he was on the bones of his arse and living in Beckenham Park, gg. Before that I reckon it was all Remy Martin.

On another positive note...

Those scouse ****s can't do their mass annual Hillsborough grieving on the 15th. Maybe I'm evil but this gives me a warm a fuzzy feeling inside
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'