Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone else play 8-bit computer games in the '80s? I've just downloaded a C64

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It may be the fact that I'm running a temperature, too.
    I've had it and what is worrying me is, it keeps coming back. It is mild but it won't totally let go. And that, "can't quite shake this cold thing" never happens to me.

Hold me b

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    I've had it and what is worrying me is, it keeps coming back. It is mild but it won't totally let go. And that, "can't quite shake this cold thing" never happens to me.

Hold me b
    I think that's quite common, h. The problem is that we keep thinking of it in flu or cold terms and it's not really like that. It's a whole new virus.

Thanks a bunch, China.

It may be the fact that I'm running a temperature, too.
    Oh - hope it's not too bad. I heard vodka helps

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nana Mouskouri? I didn't know you knew her
    Nana Mouskouri was quite the hottie, la. This chick was ugly but willing. So plenty good enough for me.

I think that's quite common, h. The problem is that we keep thinking of it in flu or cold terms and it's not really like that. It's a whole new virus.

Thanks a bunch, China.
    Meh. I had it in December. Nasty few days, then I manned up and kicked it in its virussy knackers.

Now I’m totes immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Meh. I had it in December. Nasty few days, then I manned up and kicked it in its virussy knackers.

Now I’m totes immune.
    Oh, well that's fine, then. You're OK. That will be a great comfort to me as I drown in my own lung juice.

Oh, well that's fine, then. You're OK. That will be a great comfort to me as I drown in my own lung juice.
    I’m just suggesting that you act like a grown male and shrug it off. You’re not obese or anything, are you?