Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris gone ...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How should I know? I think we should probably leave that sort of thing to the chaps with the planet-sized brains to decide, don't you?
    Well you seem to be able to predict election results with laser accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How should I know? I think we should probably leave that sort of thing to the chaps with the planet-sized brains to decide, don't you?
    I seek the respected members of Awimb opinions as it makes me feel safe. :hug:

On another note I have managed to score a Ocado delivery for tomorrow but don't need anything. bloody silly system.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I seek the respected members of Awimb opinions as it makes me feel safe. :hug:

On another note I have managed to score a Ocado delivery for tomorrow but don't need anything. bloody silly system.
    Christ on a bike P, send some shít my way bruv
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Tested positive, apparently
    ****ers wishing him dead. Letists are rancid. After this is over there will come a reckoning.

Decent volk will rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    ****ers wishing him dead. Letists are rancid. After this is over there will come a reckoning.

Decent volk will rise.
    What would we be saying if it was Corbyn C?

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    What would we be saying if it was Corbyn C?
    I suspect we’ll find out before too long, b.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Bloody hell. That has upset me. I thought I'd be crowing but it's like shít really did just get real
    Oh, do fück off, Herbs.

The cünt refused to join the EU26+Norway to put in a mass order for ventilators "because we're no longer part of the EU."

When they got shît for this, the Tories claimed it was because we were trying our own programmes. But the EU pointed out some of their countries are doing their own progs as well.

So we could have done our Dyson thing and the EU as well and got the best of both.

But BJ wanted to play Brexit with lives.

Well, fück him.

If there's too few ventilators, it won't be him that's denied one. It will be some pleb.

So fück him. I hope as soon as he recovers he gets struck by lightening and then gets trampled to death by an elephant sent by Lord Ganesha.

Decent volk will rise.
    I was thinking it might not be a bad idea if all the Parliament get it. then in 2 weeks they will be like super human immune types. Provided of course they don't all die.

I suspect we’ll find out before too long, b.
    I expect us to be dignified and classy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Oh, do fück off, Herbs.

The cünt refused to join the EU26+Norway to put in a mass order for ventilators "because we're no longer part of the EU."

When they got shît for this, the Tories claimed it was because we were trying our own programmes. But the EU pointed out some of their countries are doing their own progs as well.

So we could have done our Dyson thing and the EU as well and got the best of both.

But BJ wanted to play Brexit with lives.

Well, fück him.

If there's too few ventilators, it won't be him that's denied one. It will be some pleb.

So fück him. I hope as soon as he recovers he gets struck by lightening and then gets trampled to death by an elephant sent by Lord Ganesha.
    I can't help it ganps I'm an empath.

I am beginning to harden a little now though since I know his symptoms are mild. I'll be back to full marxist fervour within the hour I reckon.