Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bloody hell Sir C!, you own all that land! I'm afraid my previous promises of showing

Bloody hell Sir C!, you own all that land! I'm afraid my previous promises of showing

mercy, when the glorious Corbyn revolution* sends the Mensheviks to settle the scores, has been rescinded. It's straight down the well head first for you and no shot of morphine to abate the horror.

Fear not for your horses though. They will be set to plough the fields to provide wheat for the noble proletariat. They will be content.They will be cleansed.

*Conducator Corbyn will overthrow the government in a matter of days. You'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    mercy, when the glorious Corbyn revolution* sends the Mensheviks to settle the scores, has been rescinded. It's straight down the well head first for you and no shot of morphine to abate the horror.

Fear not for your horses though. They will be set to plough the fields to provide wheat for the noble proletariat. They will be content.They will be cleansed.

*Conducator Corbyn will overthrow the government in a matter of days. You'll see!
    You feeling all right, h? Want to sit down and have a cup of tea?

You don’t think the estate is unfenced and undefended, do you? Storm the gates at your peril, h.

A revolutionary guard never sits down l, and never forget that those who mock us will

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You feeling all right, h? Want to sit down and have a cup of tea?
    know the coruscating fire of our wrath.

You are in the newly enslaved Germany I believe? then know this. The DDR will rise again like a great righteous phoenix and will scythe down the robber barons and their lick-spittle minions.

But before that, this Warsteiner beer - sold here as authentic and bottled in Germany, is it even known in Germany? Or have I been duped again

know the coruscating fire of our wrath.

You are in the newly enslaved Germany I believe? then know this. The DDR will rise again like a great righteous phoenix and will scythe down the robber barons and their lick-spittle minions.

But before that, this Warsteiner beer - sold here as authentic and bottled in Germany, is it even known in Germany? Or have I been duped again
    It's a northern beer, h - I think it is one of the biggest breweries in the country but obviously shunned in the soon to be independent state of Bavaria. It's decent though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's a northern beer, h - I think it is one of the biggest breweries in the country but obviously shunned in the soon to be independent state of Bavaria. It's decent though
    Well it does taste good enough but one can never be sure if one is simply being sort of placebo'd into tasting something. I've scanned the bottle looking for the usual tell tale small print - Brewed under licence in the UK you dopey kunts - but I don't see it. However, I do not see an unequivocal Bottled and Brewed in Germany anywhere

Well it does taste good enough but one can never be sure if one is simply being sort of placebo'd into tasting something. I've scanned the bottle looking for the usual tell tale small print - Brewed under licence in the UK you dopey kunts - but I don't see it. However, I do not see an unequivocal Bottled and Brewed in Germany anywhere
    May have an partner in the UK but I doubt it - seen it in a few countries. Mallorca airport has a Warsteiner bar for instance. Think they are just good exporters

Be careful, Herbs. I keep trying to tell you all. C's the horsemen of the apocalypse. He gets one horse and there's a plague of locusts bringing famine. A second and we have global pestilence. Owen Jones is no match for beelzebub. I suggest you apologise to C before he smites you.