Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C, you promised to tell me today if you really are collecting the 4 horses of the

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Hmmm. Dunno. What about bats and all their bat AIDS? Bats can fúck off.

And thon parasitic wasps that convinced Darwin there was no benign God? They're nasty c@nts.
    And swans - swans are ****s aren't they b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They look nice, but they'll break your arm soon as look at you, la.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Attachment 1176

I’m here, g. I’ve been tending to my beasties. Betty is a kind, gentle and polite pony who was rescued by the RSPCA from someone who wasn’t looking after her properly. She needs some care and some building up, but she’s an absolute sweetheart and she loves cuddles and coming for walks around the field. When I pick her hooves I don’t even need to pull a fetlock - just tap her leg and she lifts the hoof for inspection.

Barney is still a cheeky young chap but is entirely good natured and he also loves cuddles, showing his face into the crook of my arm and blowing his warm, hay-scented breath at me.

They’re happily sharing their field with the extended fox family we’ve been feeding for several years, countless rabbits several pheasants and numerous birds.

Outside my kitchen window is a true Little Eden. It makes me choke up sometimes when I look outside.

I’ve said it for years, g. People are vile. Beasties is best.
    That's good, C. I agree about people vs beasties.

But:

Betty is a kind, gentle and polite pony who was rescued by the RSPCA from someone who wasn’t looking after her properly

Are you sure this person who was mistreating the poor thing wasn't the Demon of Plague? You know, perhaps she got miffed with him sneezing over her all the time.

I'm glad you look after the foxes like the glw and I do. When we were living in Streatham, our garden backed onto some car garages. There had been a giant tree that covered the garage roofs, but that came down one day. The tree covering meant that grass grew on the roofs and when the tree went, we could see that was where the foxes' den was.

One winter, there was fresh snow. And the vixen and two cubs came out as I was looking out of the window. Seeing those little bundles of brown and orange joy all roll and snuggle together in the white virgin snow was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

But promise me, C. If a large chap in a black cape with a scythe turns up demanding his horsey back, please don't put up a fight. We'd hate to lose you in that manner.

Crowley on the radion was Peter Serafinowicz - truly exceptional voice for radio. And Mark Heap was Azarephale - also one of my favourite actors
    Agreed about his voice. Anything else you liked him in, off the top of your head? I could have a gander on YouTube.

And thon parasitic wasps that convinced Darwin there was no benign God? They're nasty c@nts.
    No more parasitic than the average Tory, B.

And the bats' aids wouldn't have been an issue if Johnny Chink hadn't been mistreating them and the pangolins. It's therefore all the fault of the Tibet-invading fascists. The beasties are innocent. C, BB and I are right. Beasties are better than Chinks.

Actually, you're right about swans, LA.

One festie in France, we went off to a lake and did loads of acid. There were ducks and geese and a couple of swans. They look lovely, the swans, but they're just like raggas.

They just glided across the lake and whenever they saw a duck or goose nearby, they went after it and tried to mug it. Vicious båstards, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Agreed about his voice. Anything else you liked him in, off the top of your head? I could have a gander on YouTube.
    World Of Pub on the radio and TV is great (think he is only in one series on the radio).

He did a brilliant Tomorrow's World spoof Look Around You on the telly too

World Of Pub on the radio and TV is great (think he is only in one series on the radio).

Will have a look, cheers.

This world of pub is wicked.

yeah wasps, flies and magpies can rot in hell. Not a fan of centipedes either.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'