Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So if Tory ministers are refusing to speak to the BBC because they feel themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    C, you know I mostly lurk so don't keep up on the gossip, but have you been having me on about horsey?

I thought you'd genuinely got one {and it seemed to have been doing wonders for your good karma.} Are you now saying it was just a Brexit analogy all along to wind up the likes of Herbs and I? Something along the lines of "See? Told you. Now BJ has a big majority I've got a unicorn out the back."
    No, g. I’ve got two rescued ponies now. TWO!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Isn't it one rescue pony and one you stole from a field? Or was you're original story just pony?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Isn't it one rescue pony and one you stole from a field? Or was you're original story just pony?
    I rescued the first one from the road, actually. Abandoned, he was.

I rescued the first one from the road, actually. Abandoned, he was.
    They both look awfully happy anyway

Cool. I did believe you, it's just when you two started talking about unicorns shîtting marshmallows, I feared I may have missed an in joke.

When did the lady horse come? What's she like? And does the de-bøllocked man horse like her?

Didn't you say there was some little issue with her? I hope she's well. And it's good of you to follow the teachings of Ashoka. Unlike certain Tories who curse our club forever simply to win one cricket series, your next incarnation taking you closer to Nirvana is assured.

What are their names, C? Could you post a pic of them to cheer us up in these plague-ridden times?

Oh. Hang on. You get one horse and locusts bring famine to East Africa and Western South Asia.

You get another horse and we have plague.

When are you getting War and Death, hhhmmm, C? The apocalypse is beginning in your garden, isn't it? You're planning to end the age of Kaliyuga yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Cool. I did believe you, it's just when you two started talking about unicorns shîtting marshmallows, I feared I may have missed an in joke.

When did the lady horse come? What's she like? And does the de-bøllocked man horse like her?

Didn't you say there was some little issue with her? I hope she's well. And it's good of you to follow the teachings of Ashoka. Unlike certain Tories who curse our club forever simply to win one cricket series, your next incarnation taking you closer to Nirvana is assured.

What are their names, C? Could you post a pic of them to cheer us up in these plague-ridden times?

Oh. Hang on. You get one horse and locusts bring famine to East Africa and Western South Asia.

You get another horse and we have plague.

When are you getting War and Death, hhhmmm, C? The apocalypse is beginning in your garden, isn't it? You're planning to end the age of Kaliyuga yourself.
    I’ll get back to you tomorrow on these points g! For now I’ve just been out to feed the foxes (Broken Ear is heavily pregnant) and fill up the bird feeders. :littleeden:

I’ll get back to you tomorrow on these points g! For now I’ve just been out to feed the foxes (Broken Ear is heavily pregnant) and fill up the bird feeders. :littleeden:
    Great stuff Dr. Dolittle
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Our fox is called CJ, after Charles James Fox, the latter Georgian Radical Whig MP. Foxes are cunning lefties, you see?

But if you are the horsemen of the apocalypse, will you given us a warning before you go full on Damian?