Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So if Tory ministers are refusing to speak to the BBC because they feel themselves

So if Tory ministers are refusing to speak to the BBC because they feel themselves

treated impolitely, why are they queuing up to have their arsehóles ruinously stretched by the odious kunt Piers Morgan on GMB? Can't they just petulantly flounce out the way they did with the beeb?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    treated impolitely, why are they queuing up to have their arsehóles ruinously stretched by the odious kunt Piers Morgan on GMB? Can't they just petulantly flounce out the way they did with the beeb?
    This is a time for unity, h, not division. Let us come together like our parents did during the Blitz and stand as one against this terrible threat to our old and sick!

Ah Sir C - of course. I was simply puzzled why the nice Mr Gove for example, allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    This is a time for unity, h, not division. Let us come together like our parents did during the Blitz and stand as one against this terrible threat to our old and sick!
    Morgan to be so beastly to him?

Anyway, these lovely horses of yours that gambol and frolic so sweetly in this idyllic green meadow. Do they, by any chance, happen to have a single straight horn, in the fashion of a spiral, protruding from their foreheads?

And is your meadow always bright and sunny, even if it is actually raining anywhere else in the country?

Morgan to be so beastly to him?

Anyway, these lovely horses of yours that gambol and frolic so sweetly in this idyllic green meadow. Do they, by any chance, happen to have a single straight horn, in the fashion of a spiral, protruding from their foreheads?

And is your meadow always bright and sunny, even if it is actually raining anywhere else in the country?
    They shít marshmallows, too.

Pffft. Marshmallows are no good to a chap. Horseshít is much more useful than marshmallows.

The Wine Society's stopped delivering, btw. I am fúcking fewmin'

Hmmm. Just two more questions c,

In this 'place' where you are, is Sterling soaring majestically like an uncaged eagle against the pitiful Euro, or is it tanking perilously close to parity?

And are the Germans (damn them to hell) dying of the virus in the tens of thousands, or are they coping quite well due to equipping themselves with a sensible number of ICU's (damned euro lies)?

C, you know I mostly lurk so don't keep up on the gossip, but have you been having me on about horsey?

I thought you'd genuinely got one {and it seemed to have been doing wonders for your good karma.} Are you now saying it was just a Brexit analogy all along to wind up the likes of Herbs and I? Something along the lines of "See? Told you. Now BJ has a big majority I've got a unicorn out the back."

Hmmm. Just two more questions c,

In this 'place' where you are, is Sterling soaring majestically like an uncaged eagle against the pitiful Euro, or is it tanking perilously close to parity?

And are the Germans (damn them to hell) dying of the virus in the tens of thousands, or are they coping quite well due to equipping themselves with a sensible number of ICU's (damned euro lies)?
    I can answer the last one. German mortality rate is 0.4% (compared to 9.5 in Italy)

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I can answer the last one. German mortality rate is 0.4% (compared to 9.5 in Italy)
    Do you know the OAP percentages of both countries LA? I think I heard the eyeties is 22% which would explain their high losses a fair bit.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Corbyn must be fuming. This would have been a great chance to bring in his Stalinist dictatorship.