Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That mong Philippe Auclair moans like a bitch about Brexit

That mong Philippe Auclair moans like a bitch about Brexit

but clearly hates this country.

I find people who dislike their host nation, yet choose to remain in it, deeply confusing :jorge:

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    but clearly hates this country.

I find people who dislike their host nation, yet choose to remain in it, deeply confusing :jorge:
    It's one of the few countries in the world where one can do that and find that not only are your views tolerated by natives, but they're echoed and encouraged by a self-loathing class of middle class lefties who get some sort of quasi-sexual thrill from being told how awful Britain is by foreigners.

And if I may correct you, this is not Jorge's 'host' nation. It is his country. He's English to his boots. What he knows about Ireland and the Irish you could stick in your eye and never feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's one of the few countries in the world where one can do that and find that not only are your views tolerated by natives, but they're echoed and encouraged by a self-loathing class of middle class lefties who get some sort of quasi-sexual thrill from being told how awful Britain is by foreigners.

And if I may correct you, this is not Jorge's 'host' nation. It is his country. He's English to his boots. What he knows about Ireland and the Irish you could stick in your eye and never feel it.
    Correct about jorge. I worded that badly.