Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I see thon Jock sexpest has got away with it.

I see thon Jock sexpest has got away with it.

Wee Jimmy Krankie's nobbled the jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Wee Jimmy Krankie's nobbled the jury.
    Just got back in this sec. Did he really get not guilty? For all of it? How?

Don't they have a 3rd verdict up there between guilty and not guilty? Something like noncing not proven.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Don't they have a 3rd verdict up there between guilty and not guilty? Something like noncing not proven.
    And the women queuing up to nail the revolting fat sweaty certainly weren't the usual air headed lap dancers looking for a compo payday either.

I don't see it on the beeb yet. I think c is making mischief.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

He got a Not Proven on the sexual assault with intent to rape charge. Cleared on all others.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He got a Not Proven on the sexual assault with intent to rape charge. Cleared on all others.
    How come? Did they think the bints made it all up? Of course he did it. Where the jurors all NonceyNats?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    And the women queuing up to nail the revolting fat sweaty certainly weren't the usual air headed lap dancers looking for a compo payday either.

I don't see it on the beeb yet. I think c is making mischief.
    He's a wrong'un, Herbs. How dud he get away with it? One said she didn't report it at the time as she didn't want to damage the party. Do you think the jurors were similarly inclined?

They thought it was freeeee money lol