Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Could we stop guffing on about The Blitz, The Battle of Britain and Dunkirk. And if

Could we stop guffing on about The Blitz, The Battle of Britain and Dunkirk. And if

Her Majesty The Qunt could keep her big lizard yapper shut, that would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Her Majesty The Qunt could keep her big lizard yapper shut, that would be good too.
    She is the Head of State. It would be genuinely pretty odd if she didn't have anything to say at a time of national crisis, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She is the Head of State. It would be genuinely pretty odd if she didn't have anything to say at a time of national crisis, don't you think?
    She doesn't have anything to say, about anything, ever. She has advisors advising her that perhaps she should say something. Then she goes on telly and says it.

Just a short McCartney style thumbs up as she heads off would be enough for me thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    She doesn't have anything to say, about anything, ever. She has advisors advising her that perhaps she should say something. Then she goes on telly and says it.

Just a short McCartney style thumbs up as she heads off would be enough for me thanks.
    Yes. Of course she does. It's not like she might have learned a thing or two in the nearly seven decades she's been monarch.

Just a puppet. Righto.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. Of course she does. It's not like she might have learned a thing or two in the nearly seven decades she's been monarch.

Just a puppet. Righto.
    I'm no monarchist but I have more respect for HMQ than either front bench.