Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that are píssing me off in the pandemic.

Things that are píssing me off in the pandemic.

People posting things on social media about how the canals in Venice are now clear or how much cleaner the air is in California or whatever can fúck right off!
    Not only is nature reclaiming human spaces a common trope in apocalyptic dramas for a reason, but who in their right mind wouldn't instantly swap dirty, shít and píss-stinking canals in Venice for a world not currently suffering from a deadly pandemic?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    People posting things on social media about how the canals in Venice are now clear or how much cleaner the air is in California or whatever can fúck right off!
    Not only is nature reclaiming human spaces a common trope in apocalyptic dramas for a reason, but who in their right mind wouldn't instantly swap dirty, shít and píss-stinking canals in Venice for a world not currently suffering from a deadly pandemic?
    I must say, I have only (generally) seen the worst in people during this pandemic. Humans are, in the main, utter ****s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I must say, I have only (generally) seen the worst in people during this pandemic. Humans are, in the main, utter ****s.
    Yes. It's ironic that entering a period of social distancing from other people has actually made me more misanthropic.

The thing píssing me off most is the constant rush to share material and try and make things go viral.

Capture.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    The thing píssing me off most is the constant rush to share material and try and make things go viral.

Capture.jpg
    Celebrities deciding they're going to share with us little people during all this. That's another thing. Fúck off, you attention-starved, narcissistic c@nts. Unless you've actually got something entertaining to share with us, like a good joke or whatever, píss off.

I don't care any more. I've got two ponies now! I'm spending my time doing farmer stuff. It's a superb life.

Know of any good speakeasies yet B
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

My current gripes:

1. Getting blamed because NHS girl can’t buy a loaf of bread.

That’s the hospitals fault...should have their own grocery on site and closed to staff only.

Why are you making her finish a 48 hour shift and not looking after her?

2. Being told I can only have 2 of an item yet it doesn’t apply to multiples of a product ie a person buying
    2 six packs of Stella and 2 cases of Stella is okay because they are technically 2 separate products but the guy buying 3 bottles has to put one back? Jesus...

3. WFH doesn’t mean sit on your a rse watching telly and not responding to my emails until the weekend. Too many work from home virgins need a slap imo

4. Why has council tax gone up again? I get the same letter every year from the head of the council saying it’s because if further cuts...every year. Sounds to me like he don’t doing his job if the only way he can balance the books is making me pay. I want his job.

Plus side...Hanging out with Curly on Facebook. Looooool. What a night. Man got tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybueno View Post
    Know of any good speakeasies yet B
    No, bb. We're all supposed to be Zoom-ing or Skype-ing while drinking now. Sounds pretty gay to me, tbh.